What's new

1st wicking attempt, any good?

I think i've got one those illuminated desk mag. glasses somewhere....might help, if can remember where i put it!

The Siren does produce a very good flavour response....just gotta nip this seepage issue, then it'll perfect. Probably not one i'd take out with me, due to the possibility of leakage..but a good one for vaping in the house.
I didn't have any issue's but that's because I'd only just started to use it when it went onto jackymax as I thought it would be an easy build and fill for her.
Mrs kid used one wide open for a while but she got a couple of dry hits (due to her enormous and repetitive draw style) and hers was dead to her after that, lol.
She's very particular. She loved the hastur mini but the draw was too tight. The kayfun v5's Rob sent her are her go to rta but she mainly sticks with kanger subtanks still as the stock coils work well with he vape style.
Yeah actually I think aldi had them on offer again last week. A boon for the visually impared coil builder and for clipping hedgehog nails, lol.
Glad your getting on well bud. Stick with it and eventually you will know how to coil and wick it to work perfectly in your sleep.

I didn't have any issue's but that's because I'd only just started to use it when it went onto jackymax as I thought it would be an easy build and fill for her.
Mrs kid used one wide open for a while but she got a couple of dry hits (due to her enormous and repetitive draw style) and hers was dead to her after that, lol.
She's very particular. She loved the hastur mini but the draw was too tight. The kayfun v5's Rob sent her are her go to rta but she mainly sticks with kanger subtanks still as the stock coils work well with he vape style.
Yeah actually I think aldi had them on offer again last week. A boon for the visually impared coil builder and for clipping hedgehog nails, lol.
Glad your getting on well bud. Stick with it and eventually you will know how to coil and wick it to work perfectly in your sleep.

Ah Jackymax....i do miss her..but i've already posted elsewhere about her 'disappearance' from here. I wonder if she is still using her Siren today?

Everybody is difference in their preferences, i keep one DTL tank (the Crown SE1) if i want a deeper draw..but mtl generally suits me fine.

And erm........trimming hedgehog nails with a Mag light?! Novel use!

Ah Jackymax....i do miss her..but i've already posted elsewhere about her 'disappearance' from here. I wonder if still using her Siren today?

Everybody is difference in their preferences, i keep one DTL tank (the Crown SE1) if i wanted a deeper draw..but mtl generally suits me fine.

And erm........trimming hedgehog nails with a Mag light?! Novel use!
Like all animals, they have a quick that can bleed and hurt if caught so they appreciate the attention to detail, lol.
I have a handful of high vg liquids (bunkr ect) that I occasionally 're visit in the evening and I'm lucky enough to get to test drive liquids from the likes of dinner lady so a few subtanks and big rta's and squonk era's are still needed even though I mtl vape 99% of the time.
I'm actually testing record's tropical cream tonight with a 0.5 Clapton in the rose v3 (another versatile tank) in a restricted old scool sub ohm style. Actually a pleasant vape that would suit the summer.

Like all animals, they have a quick that can bleed and hurt if caught so they appreciate the attention to detail, lol.
I have a handful of high vg liquids (bunkr ect) that I occasionally 're visit in the evening and I'm lucky enough to get to test drive liquids from the likes of dinner lady so a few subtanks and big rta's and squonk era's are still needed even though I mtl vape 99% of the time.
I'm actually testing record's tropical cream tonight with a 0.5 Clapton in the rose v3 (another versatile tank) in a restricted old scool sub ohm style. Actually a pleasant vape that would suit the summer.

Do you run a Hoggy hospital or summing?!

I've not seen a hoggy in years where i am..they don't seem to be many about. Plenty of bunnies..and foxes, badgers, squirrels..and once upon a time use to get Pheasants visiting our house...but Hoggies are thin on the ground.

I don't know of those juice brands, bar Dinner Lady (& Summer Hols brand), and i didn't like any of the ones i got like the Lemon Tart. I gave a lot away last year..and i'm reluctant to try any new ones incase it turns out to be waste of money.

I've bought a huge stash of Vape & Glory juices recently, which i use in the Crown tank...they're nice dessrt flavours....sadly no longer being made. Also bought quite a few packs of Botany Bay from Phileas Fogg, that's a nice smooth vape. Never thought i'd like watermelon..but that one is alright.

Last edited:
Do you run a Hoggy hospital or summing?!

I've not seen a hoggy in years where i am..they don't seem to be many about. Plenty of bunnies..and foxes, badgers, squirrels..and once upon a time use to get Pheasants visiting our house...but Hoggies are thin on the ground.

I don't know of those juice brand, bar Dinner Lady (& Summer Hols brand), and i didn't like any of the ones i got like the Lemon Tart. I gave a lot away last year..and i'm reluctant to try any new ones incase it turns out to be waste of money.

I've bought a huge stash of Vape & Glory juices recently, which i use in the Crown tank...they're nice dessrt flavours....sadly no longer being made. Also bought quite a few packs of Botany Bay from Phileas Fogg, that's a nice smooth vape. Never thought i'd like watermelon..but that one is alright.
Yeah lemon tart is my favourite but I'm more a fan of their 50/50 tobacco juices. I'm testing the cbd and nic salt range currently (giveaway coming up soon).
I was a huge fan of pf vapes. Eton mess and lemon grab are crackers.
I avoid a lot of juice as the sugar gives me toothache.
Hogs. Yes Mrs kid helps with the rescue. Some wild ones that require over winter care and a lot of rescue pet african pigmy ones.
We've 18.. I think. Currently here. All good fun.

Can't stand dinner lady,if I want a desert style vape I mix my sticky toffee with something,although I have not tried a lot of lady stuff,just not for me.

Yeah lemon tart is my favourite but I'm more a fan of their 50/50 tobacco juices. I'm testing the cbd and nic salt range currently (giveaway coming up soon).
I was a huge fan of pf vapes. Eton mess and lemon grab are crackers.
I avoid a lot of juice as the sugar gives me toothache.
Hogs. Yes Mrs kid helps with the rescue. Some wild ones that require over winter care and a lot of rescue pet african pigmy ones.
We've 18.. I think. Currently here. All good fun.

Aw sweet! Love a little hoggy! 18 of 'em....that's a lotta prickly things to handle! lol!

CBD is something i haven't looked too deeply into, as perhaps in a rather blazee way..i keep thinking that's for people who have certain health issues, where CBD can help ease their problems. Not something i need myself.

Nic salts is another thing i haven't looked into (feels like there's too blinkin' much chioce and variation when it comes to vaping!)...but i gather it has it's advantages over standard nic. I presume vapers who buy that make theirn own juices..yet another bloody thing i bothered with yet! :D

I wasn't aware the sugar content can effect teeth ike that though..brings me to query, can vaping increase tooth decay? I do occasionally get a little of tooth aching, but i clean my teeth at least 3 times a day anyway. I've no idea what the sugar content are in any of my juices, but as i'm naturally a sweet tooth anyway, i suspect a lot of what i vape are quite sweet. The V&G juices i like are dessert flavours, so presume they are very sweet.

Can't stand dinner lady,if I want a desert style vape I mix my sticky toffee with something,although I have not tried a lot of lady stuff,just not for me.

One of the worse flavours i tried from Sumnmer holidays (as subsidary brand of DL) was cola cube one...absolutey horrible! Almost as bad as one the very first flavours i tried..the Heisenberg one...ach man...i wanted to puke! And it stinks to high heaven too!

My leak proof tanks after reading this thread,oh yeah,I love em both now

Attachments

• 20190217_001041.jpg
    20190217_001041.jpg
    868.8 KB · Views: 193
Aw sweet! Love a little hoggy! 18 of 'em....that's a lotta prickly things to handle! lol!

CBD is something i haven't looked too deeply into, as perhaps in a rather blazee way..i keep thinking that's for people who have certain health issues, where CBD can help ease their problems. Not something i need myself.

Nic salts is another thing i haven't looked into (feels like there's too blinkin' much chioce and variation when it comes to vaping!)...but i gather it has it's advantages over standard nic. I presume vapers who buy that make theirn own juices..yet another bloody thing i bothered with yet! :D

I wasn't aware the sugar content can effect teeth ike that though..brings me to query, can vaping increase tooth decay? I do occasionally get a little of tooth aching, but i clean my teeth at least 3 times a day anyway. I've no idea what the sugar content are in any of my juices, but as i'm naturally a sweet tooth anyway, i suspect a lot of what i vape are quite sweet. The V&G juices i like are dessert flavours, so presume they are very sweet.
A lot of north american and malay juices use actual sugar (corn syrup) in there juice. Not so common in the UK but you do still find it in juices like cheap thrills over here.
Technically cbd should help me with back pain but I find it agrivates me in the same way cannabis did. Not for me but Mrs kid is finding it useful.
Nic salts have their place. It's a bit like having that first smoke of the day. It hits hard and fast. You feel it down to your toes.
I wasn't a fan of summer hols either. I don't like koolada. I know it's popular though and made well but just not my thing.

Back
Top Bottom