What's new

18650 local?

Buy a dedicated charger from fogstar while you are at it mate.

Where abuts are you? if your local to me (Rossendale , Lancashire), i've got an 18650 or a mod, you can borrow till yours arrive.

Not a million miles away... I'm in Glossop, Derbyshire. Thanks but I'll live another day :)

Definitely order from a 100% legit site as mentioned before. Waiting for a few days or spending ~£14 on proper batteries instead of ebay ones is definitely worth it when you weigh it against even a tiny risk of blowing your face/hand/balls off.

Definitely need my balls... Hands and face are kinda fooked already LOL

Thanks a lot to you all, I ordered some Sony VTC5A's from fogstar and I've just had an email to say they have been posted, already!

Those I got from eBay last Thursday I was expecting Saturday at the latest... Probably fakes anyway and I will not be using them

Thanks a lot to you all, I ordered some Sony VTC5A's from fogstar and I've just had an email to say they have been posted, already!

I've actually ordered some from them on Friday, got it delivered today with the cheapest delivery option, that's in London. They definitely ship quick and if there's delays - it's on Royal Mail.

Feed back for the ones you linked to.

Screenshot_20181210-164344_eBay.jpg

Aright cheers, I'm going to order some from fogstar if they're known to be genuine, what a minefield this is, at least my device is genuine, it had a little sticker on there with a code which checked out on the innokin website :)

You will not regret it, i only buy from Fogstar, the quality will be spot on.

It's been said already but I never get sick of saying it so......

Fogstar Fogstar Fogstar Fogstar Fogstar Fogstar Fogstar Fogstar Fogstar

Really wish I hadn't bothered with one of these things!

Pathetic cloud and very hot vapour! Tastes like sucking the exhaust of a car fuelled on liquid sugar. What a disappointment! Over £100 down the swanny!

I'll stick to cigs and green.

Pathetic cloud and very hot vapour! Tastes like sucking the exhaust of a car fuelled on liquid sugar. What a disappointment! Over £100 down the swanny!

Or might be better letting us know what kit you are using and what liquids.

Someone will have the same kit on here and can talk you through setting it up properly.

Sounds to me like you're trying MTL on a DTL kit. More info please.

Anyways, fags are not the answer unless you want to slowly kill yourself. :58:

Stick around on here ditch the cigs and learn, you cannot beat vaping when done properly.

Back
Top Bottom