What's new

YOUR ALL IDIOTS!!!

barry1988

Postman
Now I have your attention I just wanted to say hey all! Haha Been vaping bout 3 weeks now and have just upgraded myself from my poundshop stick to an Aspire CF VV 1300mah battery and cannot believe the difference! Like night and day!!! Still feel like I'm drowning with all this terminology and different options but it's keeping me off the cancer sticks so can't be that bad at it! Looking forward to some good chat and banter in here and maybe some good advice as I go from clueless idiot to not so clueless idiot!

Barry

[emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

Now I have your attention I just wanted to say hey all! Haha Been vaping bout 3 weeks now and have just upgraded myself from my poundshop stick to an Aspire CF VV 1300mah battery and cannot believe the difference! Like night and day!!! Still feel like I'm drowning with all this terminology and different options but it's keeping me off the cancer sticks so can't be that bad at it! Looking forward to some good chat and banter in here and maybe some good advice as I go from clueless idiot to not so clueless idiot!

Barry

Welcome buddy!

Welcome to the planet mate any query just post them,the guys and gals on here have great knowledge and experience and not afraid to share it.god bless and vape on

Barry

**You're

Welcome to the planet

Back
Top Bottom