What's new

Whoohoo! Castrate all Tyrants! :)

Sgt Boady put the scissors away :))

Hey everyone, nice to see us all back in one place and a very nice place it is too, the fly-drive holiday was ok but it's nice to be home :mrgreen:

Judyblue said:

Hey everyone, nice to see us all back in one place and a very nice place it is too, the fly-drive holiday was ok but it's nice to be home :mrgreen:

Hi Judy ..... you seem familiar to me ..... hmmmm lol ;)

hey B, hope you're well matey...

i see you jumped aboard every lifeboat going... seen you here, ecf, the pit...

easystreet said:
hey B, hope you're well matey...

i see you jumped aboard every lifeboat going... seen you here, ecf, the pit...

Gotta keep y'lifeboat options as versatile as y'can, as my great granny Maud told me how to survive the Titanic and tyranny, like she did.
TinyTitanic-2.gif

Boadacia! said:
Does the software here give mail notification options? I've had a look and set it to notify immediately, but I'm not getting any yet?

If you're not getting any yet Boad it's not a lifeboat you're in need of; and hello to you all the Dragon entered some hours ago, and she's watching you :-! :

Dragonmum said:
Boadacia! said:
Does the software here give mail notification options? I've had a look and set it to notify immediately, but I'm not getting any yet?

If you're not getting any yet Boad it's not a lifeboat you're in need of; and hello to you all the Dragon entered some hours ago, and she's watching you :-! :

It's ok now DM - loads of spinach and sea-side slimy stuff is flying in now. Just had to take my thumb out of the hole. :)

Gremlin said:
Judyblue said:

Hi Judy ..... you seem familiar to me ..... hmmmm lol ;)

Should i be worried? :?

Ah the reassuring presence of Auntie B.
Not very net savvy me, I was just about getting the hang of UKV, now everyones a bit spread out accross the web dazed and confused, I'm guessing tea and biscuits'll be in demand for some time yet...

Back
Top Bottom