What's new

Where are you from and whats your vape ?

I'm currently in Brighton
Currently using a tornado v3 and odyssey VV with 3 PT 2's
Vaping RYven and Sunshine from Steamgunk and Buttermint too

Just seen your picture of the x fire wooden battery... I've been looking at them and thinking of getting one are they worth the money? I already have a large vv mod but it's too big to carry about. What is the battery life like too? My apologies for so many questions

The x fire is basically a ego twist and is purely aesthetically pleasing, also the wooden part makes it nice and grippy unlike the polished metal mods about.

Monkey see monkey do

The x fire is basically a ego twist and is purely aesthetically pleasing, also the wooden part makes it nice and grippy unlike the polished metal mods about.

Monkey see monkey do

It certainly looks good severe case of shiny syndrome I'm googling the vtr v2 now

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

It certainly looks good severe case of shiny syndrome I'm googling the vtr v2 now

Lol careful you might damage your wallet permanently
The X fire is about £20
Also get 25 posts on here and check out the classified section I have picked up some sweet deals, just got a SVD with a nautilus for £50

Monkey see monkey do

Lol careful you might damage your wallet permanently
The X fire is about £20

Monkey see monkey do

I think my debit card my run away crying! Could be a painful conversation with my oh when he wakes up

From Tintern, South wales though I now reside not far away in the sunny forest of dean. Been vaping on off for 2 years currently using Vamo V5 & Pro tank 1 & two to replace my MVP 1 (getting a bit old) quit smoking about 3 months ago all together. I have built up a collection of CE4's (shudders) & ego batteries plus a few cheap bottom coil tanks & not so cheap ones. Taken me a while to find my happy vape but i got there.

Squape on a nemisis. Snake venom and black Betty (both vapemunki) mixed
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396636020.983823.jpg

Back
Top Bottom