What's new

What have i walked into

My current favourite straight custard is Tub Thumping Brews Vanilla Custard. It's incredible after a 1-2 week steep.

For mixed custards I really like Dr Fog's Anchorage Fog, which is blueberry, cream and custard. Doesn't need steeped.

Bert's Apple Crumble Custard is also lovely, but this one does benefit from steeping. Its not a strong custard taste, just a nice blend of flavours.

I've currently got Prime Vapes Clotted Custard and Custard Deluxe steeping. This is my first time trying their liquids but they smell amazing, and you'll soon see they're a firm favourite on the forum.

If you like blueberry then I'd also highly recommend Supergood Butter 06, which is blueberry, cotton candy, cream and cookie dough. It's been my no. 1 liquid for a good while now. The rest of range is worth trying too, especially 02 and 07.

I'll tag our resident custard aficionado @MrDJ who should be able to give you some more suggestions.

As for wattage, I run my Profile Unity at 48-55W and my Zeus X Mesh at 40-50W. Not sure what I'd suggest for stock coil tanks though, but others may be able to help there.
So much information. I'll head over to prime vapes and have a look. The wattage sounds good to me I just didn't want to be to high and overheat the juice. I'm ordering NRG tank with the GT coils.

Everyone has been so helpful who knew there was an art in vaping.

How do you find swapping flavour using bakery flavour. I mean I can never get a bakery taste off the coil. Do you use separate setups

A use a few different rta's. More recently been additionally using a stock coil pod thingy for fruits.. But its not a possibility to hotswap between bakery and fruits... Multiple setups will be your way forward

A use a few different rta's. More recently been additionally using a stock coil pod thingy for fruits.. But its not a possibility to hotswap between bakery and fruits... Multiple setups will be your way forward
Been seriously lacking in this department. Ordering 2 NRG tanks as they fit my mag grip mods. I'll see how I get on.

Been seriously lacking in this department. Ordering 2 NRG tanks as they fit my mag grip mods. I'll see how I get on.
As @ADDicT says beware shinyitus. Spare mod spare tank spare spare mod - - etc etc

Spare tanks are essential for flavour changes.. Next you'll be getting rta's rda's it's up to you how far down the rabbit hole you go.. Just enjoy the journey

You did take out a second mortgage before signing up for the forum right @Robbyt80 ?

Cleaning tank yesterday dropped the glass. Drove to vape shop brought another gets home finished cleaning the rest. Picked up new glass dropped it again. 2 visits to vape shop in one day. Already costing me lol

As @ADDicT says beware shinyitus. Spare mod spare tank spare spare mod - - etc etc

Spare tanks are essential for flavour changes.. Next you'll be getting rta's rda's it's up to you how far down the rabbit hole you go.. Just enjoy the journey
I'm not familiar with that term unless it means rebuildable. I can get twice as many GT coils for what I'm paying for smok right now so it's s step forward already

I'm not familiar with that term unless it means rebuildable. I can get twice as many GT coils for what I'm paying for smok right now so it's s step forward already
Yeah rebuildable tank atomiser
Rebuildable dripping atomiser
Alot of people make the next step after a while more economic to dryburn a coil and rewick..
All good stuff in your not to distant future

Lots of youtube videos to watch lol

Back
Top Bottom