• Twitter

Votes: 16 0.6%
  • Another Forum

Votes: 120 4.9%
  • Other

Votes: 141 5.7%

• Total voters
Hellooo!

:bump: even more new members! How did you find us?

Hellooo from Aussie :-)

Just signed up here after seeing this site as a traffic source to my Etsy shop (that's the how in the poll sorted).
I'm not a new vaper, however I am a new nic user. I was off the fags for nearly six months by vaping flavours only. But when I fell (jumped) off the wagon at Xmas time, I couldn't stay on it for the life of me, so I caved and ordered nic (and was rescued in the meantime by a fellow AFV member) a week ago. Thankfully I haven't had a cigarette for seven days now :-D

Via the Etsy link, I came across the thread where one of my glass tips was posted, so here I am.
I'm not really a vendor, just a newbie glass artist.

Di

Hellooo from Aussie :-)

Just signed up here after seeing this site as a traffic source to my Etsy shop (that's the how in the poll sorted).
I'm not a new vaper, however I am a new nic user. I was off the fags for nearly six months by vaping flavours only. But when I fell (jumped) off the wagon at Xmas time, I couldn't stay on it for the life of me, so I caved and ordered nic (and was rescued in the meantime by a fellow AFV member) a week ago. Thankfully I haven't had a cigarette for seven days now :-D

Via the Etsy link, I came across the thread where one of my glass tips was posted, so here I am.
I'm not really a vendor, just a newbie glass artist.

Di

Oooh could you PM me your etsy link? Id love to have a look!

Don't be scared, no one here bites :) ...

Lol, 1 of 'em does ^^
character0029.gif

Back
Top Bottom