Votes: 113 4.6%
  • Twitter

Votes: 16 0.6%
  • Another Forum

Votes: 120 4.9%
  • Other

Votes: 141 5.7%

• Total voters
Hi to you all, thought I had better introduce myself.

Been vaping about three months now, haven’t been able to make the full transition to full time vaping without a roll-up's at times.

Spent a fair bit as you do when you start out, I see it as a hobby and I’m enjoying every bit of it, except some of my home made juice! getting there with that though.

Oh and whoever set up the forum I like the style and layout, very nice.

Grig

Hi Grig. Glad you like the forum mate and congrats on starting the Vaping journey. Don't worry too much about the odd rolly.

Hi empvap and Grigor, welcome to the zoo of the vapes, uhm oops, planet of the vape lol. You'll find everyone friendly here

God showed me the way, oh hang on, I mean dog, as in gdog, in a youtube review, actually, it was probably google, but once I was here and linked back to a youtube clip in some thread, I realised I may have actually heard it from him first.

"@Russell VR Ord" showed me the way and I'm glad he did all through a chat on VT TV asking about local meets.

Thought I'd say Hi. I signed up cuz I wanted to see a picture (tin mod). & then when I went to put up a profile/avatar picture, I noticed my profile page had already got 25 views, so I thought I'd better say hi!

Been vaping 6 days including today. Mixed my first juice today, but it still tastes like the old juice that was in it, hopefully the next few days that will go.

Hi been vaping nearly a year and on zero nic for a couple of months although if I'm honest I can take it or leave it now I'm only vaping coz I really do enjoy it can't see me stopping cheers Andy

Back
Top Bottom