Votes: 113 4.6%
  • Twitter

Votes: 16 0.6%
  • Another Forum

Votes: 120 4.9%
  • Other

Votes: 141 5.7%

• Total voters
Don't be scared, no one here bites :) We're a friendly bunch with a sense of humour I swear it. So go on, register and come say hello!

Welcome to the Planet!

Make sure to check out the Rules (click here)

While you are doing a little bit of reading make sure to check out our Wiki, which holds loads of information about everything E-Cigs!
Happy Vaping!
Thanks for the welcome.

Hello

Vaping with Vic mentioned this forum so I decided to check it out. I am glad I found it, and I am glad I found vaping which I regret not starting sooner. I am fairly new to forums so I am certain I will make the odd mistake.

I am looking forward to becoming one of the "Planet" community, and I would take this opportunity to thank the people who set it up and the administrators who maintain it for us all.

There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance .. that principle is contempt prior to investigation. — Herbert Spencer

The politicians should listen to Herbert where vaping is concerned.

Vape to your hearts content.

Tom.

I tried a while back with the Tescos jobbies, but they werent strong enough & I went back to smoking again. Then recently my missus decided to give up smoking using the Tescos jobbies, so I tried again, but I found myself constantly on them & still wanting (& having) a fag.

So I bought myself 2x Joyetech Tornado eGo C batteries (USB passthru 1000mAh) 4x Dual Coil Tanks & 4 different e-liquids @ 36mg, bearing in mind I only had the Tescos version to judge by & that was 16mg.

Needless to say this proved to be way too strong. After just a week I have snipped 1 of the coils in 1 of my DCTs, & I have since diluted all my liquids down to under 18mg. I reckon I will dilute them down even more, the DCT with the wire snipped is just about ok. I have also since mixed myself an Orange @ 11mg which is nice.

Anyway, if you want a laugh, here is my 1st go ever (Tescos effort didnt count) which was way too strong.

Well done Ssscrudddy I know the feeling. That is a cracker though.

Long time lurker especially on the bargain basement threads, damn need to start posting so I can see it haha, Hello all, great site

Hahahaaaa yessss I am a total lurker.....I lurked for a few months before I started posting, but I lurked for advice and reviews of vaping hardware and the like.....Y'all were bang on the money cos I've had no problems with anything I ordered based on y'alls reviews and opinions and such.

Muchos gracias y'awlllll and nice ta meet ya's :D

Hahahaaaa yessss I am a total lurker.....I lurked for a few months before I started posting, but I lurked for advice and reviews of vaping hardware and the like.....Y'all were bang on the money cos I've had no problems with anything I ordered based on y'alls reviews and opinions and such.

:hello:and :welcome1: to the planet.....

Hi and welcome :) Sure I've seen you post though lol :D

Back
Top Bottom