Votes: 113 4.6%
  • Twitter

Votes: 16 0.6%
  • Another Forum

Votes: 120 4.9%
  • Other

Votes: 141 5.7%

• Total voters
C'Mon all you EX Lurkers, get yourselves over to the introductions section and do the job properly. A GREAT many of us ignore the We Seeeeee you Lurking section, preferring to read the introductions. :) So C'Mon......... :16:

C'Mon all you EX Lurkers, get yourselves over to the introductions section and do the job properly. A GREAT many of us ignore the We Seeeeee you Lurking section, preferring to read the introductions. :) So C'Mon......... :16:
Good point @Rob. I was once a lurker, but thanks to a lot of the great apes on here, I've had a veritable wealth of knowledge given to me. So to all the lurkers still out there, welcome to the planet! Come sip from the fountain of knowledge

Yep i was guilty of lurking these last few weeks. Lurking for flavour percentages and notes. I guess the security guards caught me.

Hey All :57:

New member. Registered as I`ve been getting a lot of good advice from this forum and now want to join in the fun by posting my own maniacal thoughts.

Been at the vape game a couple of months, currently have a smok alien with a WotofoLush Plus parked on top and a VV BF Pulse Squonka with the VV Bonza RDA. Started making my own juices too.

Lots to learn and share and look forward to being part of the community!

Hey All :57:

New member. Registered as I`ve been getting a lot of good advice from this forum and now want to join in the fun by posting my own maniacal thoughts.

Been at the vape game a couple of months, currently have a smok alien with a WotofoLush Plus parked on top and a VV BF Pulse Squonka with the VV Bonza RDA. Started making my own juices too.

Lots to learn and share and look forward to being part of the community!
Welcome officially to the planet!

Don't be scared, no one here bites :) We're a friendly bunch with a sense of humour I swear it. So go on, register and come say hello!

Welcome to the Planet!

Make sure to check out the Rules (click here)

While you are doing a little bit of reading make sure to check out our Wiki, which holds loads of information about everything E-Cigs!
Happy Vaping!

Hey I’ve been lurking my names leanna and I have been sub ohm vaping for about 3 months now and loving it. I’m currently using the vape s priv rainbow which I love and am eagerly awaiting the arrival of not only the prince tank but also the cloud beast king rba version xx

Hey I’ve been lurking my names leanna and I have been sub ohm vaping for about 3 months now and loving it. I’m currently using the vape s priv rainbow which I love and am eagerly awaiting the arrival of not only the prince tank but also the cloud beast king rba version xx
Welcome to the planet! Have a look around and have fun :D

1-2 week old member ......but first time here.......I had so many things to learn and search and forget about this thread. But now is time to catch up and to say a big thank you all of you and a warm welcome to all new members

Back
Top Bottom