Votes: 113 4.6%
  • Twitter

Votes: 16 0.6%
  • Another Forum

Votes: 120 4.9%
  • Other

Votes: 141 5.7%

• Total voters
Been lurking here on/off for a while, probably time to say hi.
Started vaping on the cigalikes sometime in 2013, and got myself completely smokefree January 2014. Found it difficult to start off with, but asking a friend who was a little more experience than myself for advice led me to an evod kit which helped stay away from the stinkies so much. 3 years and much vapegear later I find myself with an ijoy zenith, an ijoy captain, griffin 25, pharoah rta, twisted messes 2 and an apocalypse rda. Building keeps me interested and vaping helps because the SO still hasn't managed to stop smoking.

[edit] - seems I already said Hi a while ago. I suppose it doesn't hurt to do it again.

Hi all
I have been viewing this forum on and off for about 4 weeks since I quit the dirty death sticks and discovered the wonderful world of vaping.

All the information and posts have read on here have helped me so far along the way and wanted to get off the fence and join in the discussion

Quick noob question
How can I change my avatar pic ?

Hey guys, newbie here. Was wondering what the process is for posting surveys? I have a 1 question survey for a personal project I'm working on and it would be great if I could post it on this forum somewhere. I know most forums have an approval process for posting surveys. Any and all input would be extremely helpful.

Thanks! :america:

Hey all,

New to the forums. I'm wondering if there's any restrictions to posting surveys? I cant seem to be able to reach an admin about this topic.

New member, been lurkin a lot though :14: , Not new to vaping by any means, gave up the smokes 6 tears ago with very limited vapes like ego-c. never looked back however I still love to vape and more so then ever these days with the products available although nicotine free. Currently use a Tesla Nano 120w, what a mod. the best I've owned over the years, cant find better than my smok cloud beast either. Still looking for decent vape manufacturers as currently cant find better than TW red label or patriot range for american red. open to suggestions as always and prefer to buy in large quantities. Hi to all members old and new :23:

hi all i have already introduced myself a while ago and i cant comment on other threads yet any reason why what am i missing?

Back
Top Bottom