What's new

Want to start vaping

• Thread starter Deleted member 63398
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope no one is insulted by me saying that I think your being a little bit silly. nicotine doesn't reduce stress in fact it makes it worse. its only for us vapers that wants to get off nicotine. it isn't meant for none smokers. its not meant as a new fad to look cool. I used to smoke 40 to 60 cigs a day.

I hope your not being pressured into starting vaping by some mates. Don't start mate. You don't need it in your life.
I agree .. don't be pressured - or be doing any nefarious research.

You are right Dee I would never smoke tabaco maybe I should not vape but it does look very appealing seeing all these people doing cloud chasing it's more of a hobby than anything else hmmm I am going to give it some more thought I may not do it now after joining this forum but every one who is on this site must think a lot of it and really enjoy it ?
I like masturbation more. Try that, it's ace.

Failing that, try masturbating farm animals.

I'm just surprised the thread hasn't got "Curious" stapled to the front of the header.

You are right Dee I would never smoke tabaco maybe I should not vape but it does look very appealing seeing all these people doing cloud chasing it's more of a hobby than anything else hmmm I am going to give it some more thought I may not do it now after joining this forum but every one who is on this site must think a lot of it and really enjoy it ?
the very vast majority of people on this site are terminal ex-smokers - delighted at finding a pleasant way to not slowly kill themselves anymore

thats the difference

I can only echo the already stated sentiments. People love vaping because they've been addicted to smoking tobacco for years or decades fully aware that it was slowly killing them but unable to stop. Vaping allows a transition to something that's not deadly. Vaping isn't about stress relief it's about harm reduction and saving lives. There's a million and one ways to relieve stress and vaping isn't one of them.

Last edited:
I would like to start vaping because I think it will relieve stress
HTB1AS61jS_I8KJjy0Foq6yFnVXar.gif

@New to vaping Vaping zero nic for a non smoker won't relieve stress ... on the very rare occasion I get wound up I go for a walk over my local fields or do some PC Gaming :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom