What's new

Trying to grow our distribution company

CharlieCrazyVaper

Hey folks just a short question,whats the best way to grow a UK Vape distribution company? I know its a very competitive game but just looking for the best places to talk to people/ advertise our distro

Thanks

There is three options.

Sell cheaper than your competitors.

Spend a shit load on marketing, expos etc.

Sell products your competitors don’t have.

Every man and his dog is selling dinner lady, aspire, element, just jam etc.

Find a good quality manufacturer that’s not mainstream but has a good following, send samples to shops and build it up.

Ps. Not fishing for a order as I won’t sell to distribution companies, only wholesale.

Manabush would be a good start, hardly any distro places stock a decent tobacco that people actually enjoy.

There is three options.

Sell cheaper than your competitors.

Spend a shit load on marketing, expos etc.

Sell products your competitors don’t have.

Every man and his dog is selling dinner lady, aspire, element, just jam etc.

Find a good quality manufacturer that’s not mainstream but has a good following, send samples to shops and build it up.

Ps. Not fishing for a order as I won’t sell to distribution companies, only wholesale.

Manabush would be a good start, hardly any distro places stock a decent tobacco that people actually enjoy.
^^^^
This because the guy knows his shit and everything he does turns to gold so advice don't get much better than from this Guru [emoji4]

^^^^
This because the guy knows his shit and everything he does turns to gold so advice don't get much better than from this Guru [emoji4]

I don’t have a fucking clue really but those seem like sensible answers, that’s how I’d think about the subject anyways. Definitely don’t have the Midas touch [emoji23][emoji23]

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom