What's new

tongue on fire

Hi 555 Steve and welcome, you may have the top cap flooded on your Innokin T20S so just pull out the Drip Tip and clean the hole the Drip Tip sits in with a cotton bud (see picture) - good luck

HAJTqNG.png

vic says it can handle thicker juice so im wondering could it be the juice itself as ive not heard any of them mentioned. searching my vape it only shows an american site so are you in america steve?

Hey
Right I'll try cleaning tip hole, but have doubts cos this problem is from hour one.
I'm wondering if it's nicotine in this form that I can't handle.
wondering if I could manage without it.
Think it's the throat hit I'm craving most anyway.

No MrDJ I'm not in america, I'm much more York NY (north yorkshire) than New York NY.
The myvape juice is a tobacco blend and made in UK Lancashire.

Hey
Right I'll try cleaning tip hole, but have doubts cos this problem is from hour one.
I'm wondering if it's nicotine in this form that I can't handle.
wondering if I could manage without it.
Think it's the throat hit I'm craving most anyway.

No MrDJ I'm not in america, I'm much more York NY (north yorkshire) than New York NY.
The myvape juice is a tobacco blend and made in UK Lancashire.
ahh its not make my vape is it.
could you post a link to the juice.

if you like a backy vape you could try one of the best out there who are Manabush https://manabush.com/collections/the-nokomis-range

my faves are pow wow, coyote coconut, nanabhozo, chiricahua sun.

this link might be worth bookmarking for future reference. discount code links on here as well POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

Back
Top Bottom