What's new

The woes of dual coils and the Kanger AeroTank

Hello mate,

I'd recommend you take a look at Naturevape. Just changed out coil in mini PT3 for this and makes such a difference. Basically its coil build with cotton for those of us too lazy to do it ourselves.

I also got coil and an adapter to use on my old PT1 that used to leak like a beast and now love it!
Check some YouTube reviews, see if that's what you're after.

Welcome here as well.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

At last, someone who likes Naturevape as much as I do !!. I have Naturevape mini & midi pros & they are great. Dead easy to rewick & last for months. Also, you don`t have to buy the NV coils.

At last, someone who likes Naturevape as much as I do !!. I have Naturevape mini & midi pros & they are great. Dead easy to rewick & last for months. Also, you don`t have to buy the NV coils.

Thanks, that made me re read the whole thread and google Naturevape, and it looks as if I could replace the Kanger coils on my Aerotank V2 with the DCD Pro coil, certainly worth sending them an email.

This forum has so much valuable information, certainly more than I would have found just searching the net.

Thanks, that made me re read the whole thread and google Naturevape, and it looks as if I could replace the Kanger coils on my Aerotank V2 with the DCD Pro coil, certainly worth sending them an email.
This forum has so much valuable information, certainly more than I would have found just searching the net.

Also, look at virtual vapes for coils

Another site to bm.....gonna have to start sub categories...:2thumbsup: at this rate.

Back
Top Bottom