What's new

The prince returns...

VapourPrince

So... I recently regained access to a computer and an internet connection after some -very- unfortunate circumstances, in which my computer and most of my e-cig kit resembled a molten mess. I log into my haunt: VapourTrails. I need to catch up. I decide it's time to explain what has happened on UKV. I log on, to find it is shut down due to LEGAL ACTION?

To those that remember me, hello again, friends :)

To those that don't:

Hello all! I'm Joel,

A 20 year old random piece of young stuff that made the decision a year or so ago to go digital with my smoking habits. I love reptiles, vaping mods excite me and I love music. I enjoy making YouTube videos (even if i'm not too great at them!) and strongly DISAGREE with e-cigs becoming NRT.

My ideal food is chips with LOADS of salt, vinegar, mayo and cheese (Healthy!) and my ideal day is a nice warm sunny one, where I can sit in the shade with a nice beer and my trusty old RY4 in a chunky pipe or box mod. I listen to metal, dubstep... ANYTHING but rap. I have two pet corn snakes, Monty and Monster - whom I treasure more than anything. A fire starts in my room? Screw the e-cig arsenal - Wheres the snakes? They are my babies. :)

UKVapers... Alive and kicking - no matter what!

A man after my own heart-cheesy chips with mayo! All this ketchup rubbish just ruins them :)

Back
Top Bottom