What's new

Thanks for helping so far!

hi mate and :welcome1: to the planet of the vapes ive been making my own coils for about just over a year now and its still a learning curve i have my ups and downs still as i am sure other members do too the best thing to do is get yourself a good jig set ( coil master) its a god send and a spool of 24awg kanthal wire thats what i started with and a ohm meter then later you will be making all sorts of coils it is all so a lot of fun making them but as i said you will all ways be learning youtube is all ways a good help i find and worth a look at hope this helps you out a bit all the best mate and enjoy :goodluck:.............

hi mate and :welcome1: to the planet of the vapes ive been making my own coils for about just over a year now and its still a learning curve i have my ups and downs still as i am sure other members do too the best thing to do is get yourself a good jig set ( coil master) its a god send and a spool of 24awg kanthal wire thats what i started with and a ohm meter then later you will be making all sorts of coils it is all so a lot of fun making them but as i said you will all ways be learning youtube is all ways a good help i find and worth a look at hope this helps you out a bit all the best mate and enjoy :goodluck:.............
Thanks a lot mate - really appreciate the advice and looking forward to giving this a good go!! :) Cheers again...

hi and welcome to the planet
Don't be terrified of building, theres plenty of people on here to help and a multitude of videos on youtube

hi and welcome to the planet
Don't be terrified of building, theres plenty of people on here to help and a multitude of videos on youtube
Watched a few videos yesterday and actually not as scary as I first thought. Will need to get some more kit to start giving it a go but that is all part of the fun! Thanks again :)

Back
Top Bottom