What's new

Taking the plunge

I have heard people do try it or just randomly bump then wake up one morning and find they are back down again. Id rather not waste the time and chat properly.

= you will learn a lot, and benefit otherwise in many ways.

Hence it’s “well worth doing”.

Exactly.

Well i have had a look and from what i can tell, the OBS Crius II seems to be the best Single Coil RTA with the Augvape Boreas V2 being the best Dual Coil RTA. Together without shipping these are $44.90 (£33.49) which to me seems a great deal.

Onto other matters, does anyone know of a great Japanese cotton? I know Cotton Bacon is good but quite expensive. I would like to buy cotton in bulk ideally.

= look in the member’s bargain basement thread - I posted a v. good deal on c’ bacon there. Also check fasttech & Gearbest for bulk buy prices. That’s your best options.

Hi all

Just wanted to tip my hat and say a massive hello to you all.

I'm due to start my quit smoking/start vaping journey. I have reduced my smoking by using my current device which is a Joyetech Aio Ego with 0.5ohm Clapton coils.

Now looking to start full time from the beginning of October. My Ego isn't great for customising my vape and looking to get my first kit. Obviously I'm looking to replace smoking so cloud chasing isn't my aim. Ideally I want something with good battery life and great taste and throat hit, without demolishing my e-juice.

I feel I have settled on a mod setup below based on research and opinions from others. Any alternative suggestions or ideas would be great.

Mod: Vaporesso Nebula
Tank: Aspire Cleito
Coil: Aspire Cleito 0.4 ohm
Additions: Cleito Fat Boy 5ml replacement glass.

Also looking for some really great tasting apple, mint and grape liquids. Any ideas.

Anyway, thanks in advance and happy vaping.
smoking is the hardest thing to quit. How are you getting on?

Oh ok. If your on mobile they don't appear.

But cheers anyway. It's a journey and it's one I have got a hobby out of.

Back
Top Bottom