What's new

Success

Andrew jackson

Initiate
Hi everyone, well ive managed to vape all day without coughing. I must of been sucking the smoke into my mouth then trieing to take it back, but by mistake i sucked stright into my lungs and wala no coughing no bad taste at back of mouth nice and smooth, so now hopefully i can carry on and stop the cigies. Again thank you so much for eveyones help, Andy :)

What kit are you using?

I swap between Mouth To Lung and Direct To Lung during the day and if I forget which I'm on and try to DTL my MTL setup or MTL my DTL setup I end up turning my lungs inside out.

Glad to hear you are sorted now and can start to enjoy your vape by the way us vapers like to refer it to vapor and not smoke just thought i would let you no that its ok we have all called it smoke when we first start anyway good luck with your journey in to the world of vaping and hope you enjoy :)

Hi everyone, well ive managed to vape all day without coughing. I must of been sucking the smoke into my mouth then trieing to take it back, but by mistake i sucked stright into my lungs and wala no coughing no bad taste at back of mouth nice and smooth, so now hopefully i can carry on and stop the cigies. Again thank you so much for eveyones help, Andy :)
I had that when I first started vaping. MTL made me cough my lungs up, but DTL was fine, no coughing. Even now after 7 years of vaping if I take a MTL hit by mistake, my bollocks end up in my mouth due a coughing fit.

Glad to hear you are sorted now and can start to enjoy your vape by the way us vapers like to refer it to vapor and not smoke just thought i would let you no that its ok we have all called it smoke when we first start anyway good luck with your journey in to the world of vaping and hope you enjoy :)
Thank's

Back
Top Bottom