What's new

Sore throat

What sort of kit are you using and at what wattage. I'm guessing you are sub ohming with bigger clouds which need lower nicotine.
Not the best kit to stop smoking with.
A dedicated mouth to lung tank that can take 18-20mg nicotine at 10-12watts is what you need to kick the habit.
I'm using a smok p4s 6mg

I'm using 6mg in a smok p45
Hi have you tried 3mg maybe 6mg is a bit to much 3mg is what i use give that a try and see if that works for you also drink plenty when vaping as you can get a dry mouth which could lead to a sore throat.......

3mg won't get you off the cigs though as you are still dual fueling on 6mg. I started on 18mg for first three months after a 37 year bad habit. Still on 3mg after 4.5 years so tbh think you need a mouth to lung tank to get over the craving. Then go back to the smok tank. You can use the smok mod for any tank so don't need to buy another kit.

I find I always get a sore throat when I vape to hot..I tend to stick to a 1.2-1.6ish ohm coil and 11 watts..if I go to say 15 watts I always get a sore throat..

I find I always get a sore throat when I vape to hot..I tend to stick to a 1.2-1.6ish ohm coil and 11 watts..if I go to say 15 watts I always get a sore throat..
I have a smok stick p25 I'm using a 0.17 coil and 6mg of nicotine

we finally got there.
so its a M4 coil which runs at 80-100w so yes you will get a sore throat as its a sub tank for clouds and more suited with 3mg
and if you are smoking still with 6mg then 3mg you will most prob smoke more.

to stop smoking you really need as ive already said a mouth to lung tank which runs at around 10-12watts and then you can use much higher nicotine. but a mtl tank wont work on this kit as it will just burn the coil out straight away. you really need a battery that you can turn up and down the wattage.

Try to quit the smokes for a week and go down to 3mg. 6mg shouldn’t give a soar throat, but we’re all different.

Back
Top Bottom