What's new

reviewing products

Kieran White

so as the title states im looking to review products but not sure where id put these in the forums? new to this site although ive been on it through googling multiple times ive never actually posted or even joined the site

one thing that has always bugged me about reviewers is its a first look and rarely much else (granted when they have so many items to review its hard to spend alot of time with one)
im wanting to do reviews for things ive used alot and for weeks at a time.
now i know this looks like another ''send me free products'' but its not i actually want to help people choosing products as wev all had bad experiences after seeing a youtube video of them saying how great it is when they are being paid by certain companies.....

Welcome to the planet

I believe you need 100 post before you can post in the review section.

Most reviews are advertising in disguise. You may start out with fine intentions but you’ll be seduced by the promise of more ‘free shit’.

If you write the truth about their products they won’t send you anything else to review.

welcome to the planet,

as said get 100 posts under you belt for access to the reviews section.

Keep it cloudy!

The only reviews I bother reading are the occasional ones that regular members on the forum here write. The rest of them are a waste of time.

Welcome to the forum :)

Most reviews are advertising in disguise. You may start out with fine intentions but you’ll be seduced by the promise of more ‘free shit’.

If you write the truth about their products they won’t send you anything else to review.

Im going to test that theory as I have free stuff to review and I will give my honest thoughts.
But if a company is kind enough to send me something to review, Im not going to slate it.
You dont call a parents baby pig ugly, even if you think it. But you can say that you think the baby has a large head and makes too much noise.
Same kinda thing...

Back
Top Bottom