What's new

Relatively new Vaper

Coming from the DIY community, I will admit that before doing it, I was incredibly sceptical about replacing quality juices that cost £15.00 for mixes that cost just around a quid. Seemed ludicrous. Well the truth is there is no magic happening in these expensive premium juices. Just a lot of clever people with access to a massive range of concentrates. The same concentrates that you or I can buy for relatively small amounts. The secret of course is knowing the necessary ingredients.

When I first found a proper recipe for a certain well renowned Lemon Tart, and mixed it up at about £1.00 per 30ml bottle the feeling was amazing and the result was hundreds of pounds saved. After a lot of study it is possible to come up with your own recipes that taste easily as good as any premium juice and at a 1/15th of the cost. Great recipes are out there and available for free from enthusiastic mixers all over the world.

If you think DIY might be a poor substitute for the real thing, think again.

Coming from the DIY community, I will admit that before doing it, I was incredibly sceptical about replacing quality juices that cost £15.00 for mixes that cost just around a quid. Seemed ludicrous. Well the truth is there is no magic happening in these expensive premium juices. Just a lot of clever people with access to a massive range of concentrates. The same concentrates that you or I can buy for relatively small amounts. The secret of course is knowing the necessary ingredients.

Unless you’re an American premium e-liquid producer. In which case the formula seems to be: mediocre single fruit flavour + equally mediocre bakery flavour + metric fuckton of sweetener.

Coil gunking max vg clouds brah [emoji23][emoji23][emoji6]

Welcome to the forum btw.

A sensible suggestion now. If you like Kanzi I’d recommend the flavour boss boss shot. You can mix yourself 500ml for under £20. It’s not my thing personally, but my friends who are big Kanzi fans really rate it.

Back
Top Bottom