What's new

Relatively new Vaper

Hello boys and girls.

Thought I would introduce myself and tell you a little about my setup

I was a smoker of 20 years and finally kicked the habbit after numerous attempts just over a month ago and have taken to vaping.

I have since been through 3 different vapes and god only knows how many different juices and am only just discovering what works for me.

Currently using the kangetech 160w dripbox and find it perfect for adjusting the temp of my vape for maximum flavour. also like having the choice of either dripping or squonking (still love that word) just upgraded to the dead rabbit RDA and am enjoying the quality of the vape and the ease of building my own coils and decks.

I am also looking for decent suggestions for juices as as mentioned I have been through a fair few now but only have about 4 brands that I like and not enough variation in flavour, most I have tried taste a little samey or very bland

I prefer a higher VG than PG the brands/flavours that I like so far:-

Nasty Juice: Fat boy (mango and mint)
Wick Liquor: Boulevard (malibu and loganberry pulp) and Contra (citrus)
Tweleve Monkeys: Kanzi, Tropica and Mangabeys

looking for for juices of similar flavour intesity recently paid £25 for a 100ml bottle of dead rabbit society Red Rabbit juice
(strawberry raspberry and mint) and was very dissapointed as it seemed to not taste like strawberry but had a sort of burnt taste to it also a juice called Dat good stuff (apple and guava) this one was quite pleasant but again wasn't very intense.

Any suggestions of things to try based on the juices that I have mentioned here would be much appreciated.

Thanks for reading
Happy vaping folks

Attachments

• 20180115_002321.jpg
    20180115_002321.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 232
  • 20180115_002901.jpg
    20180115_002901.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 241
Last edited:
Hi Daniel

I'm new to vaping and am trying to find my flavour - might have found it with VGOD Baklava though. I'm impressed with City Vape's juices too (80/20 VG/PG), I prefer their Strawberry Chew over the Strawberry Jam. Taste is always going to be subjective, I seem to be leaning more towards desserts at present.

Tony

Hi Daniel and welcome to the Planet.

there is such a wide juice range out there with so many companies and it is for that reason i set up this small :D list POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

most of the nasty juice range are nice but my fave is devils teeth which is honeydue melon.

another decent range with ice is our own uk dinner lady summer holiday range. my faves are the mango and the lychee. i just got some more for £10 for 60ml http://www.washington-vapes.co.uk/product-category/premium-e-liquids/dinner-lady-summer-holidays/

heisenburg from vampire vapes has the marmite effect. you either love it or hate it. luckily i like it. lots of various berries with a menthol hit to it. https://www.vampirevape.co.uk/e-liquid/10ml-bottles/heisenberg-70-30-10ml.html

Welcome aboard the monkey train. [emoji16]
As MrDJ said give the summer holidays range a blast. If you like your tobacco nutty base flavours you will see be at the mercy of Manabush like alot of us.
Welcome

Hi and welcome to the planet. I've thrown a lot of good money away trying juices people have recommended. I have stumbled upon about 6 juices I really like, so now stick with these. Occasionally my head is turned, but invariably it's another flop. Hope you have luck in finding a vape you're happy with.

Back
Top Bottom