What's new

Noob Vapor from Nottingham!.....With a few questions =]

Hello Im Chris from the dark n dank recesses sets of North Nottinghamshire, I know Mansfield has a place that sells Totally Wicked juice, never actually been but it looks quite nice:

My major worry is the lack of research into the health aspects

Welcome Penny,

Firstly, consider the contents of your cigarette smoke: List of cancer causing carcinogens, tar, carbon monoxide and related medical ailments

Already we can clearly see that vaping is a league away from the dangers posed by cigarette smoking as vaping does not combust (burn) anything and so the contents of fag smoke will not be present. Well done for giving up. Go you! :yahoo:

So let's look at the contents of juice:

• Water - although you may think this is harmless you need to take care as in large quantities it can stop people's ability to breath. I would advise steering clear of vaping near lakes, rivers and seas ;)
  • Propylene Glycol - PG on the Lush website PG has a range of certified medical uses but in large quantities can be used to poison cats when they dump in your garden. The acute oral toxicity of propylene glycol is very low, and large quantities are required to cause perceptible health damage in humans (Wiki)
  • Vegetable Glycerin - This is the last of the big three constituents of juice and can be used to create nitroglycerine if someone has killed your cat using anti-freeze. It is widely used in food, pharmaceutical and personal care products, having achieved safety certifications, can be bought off the shelf in Boots and makes an excellent anal lube if you are so inclined :8:

These three are combined with natural or artificial flavors which make up a very small part of the juice. There are chemicals which are dangerous, of course, but then crispy bacon is loaded with dangerous free-radicals and I don't see people trying to ban or regulate that.

The quote I really like quote from the MEP Daniel Hannan, arguing against the medicalisation of e-cigarettes, where he answers the question: Are e-cigarettes bad for you? He said: “Yes, in the same way that half a bottle of Mersault is bad for you. But, if you were previously smoking actual cigarettes, they are unambiguously good news.”

There is a wealth of information on the forum and a load of great, helpful people here. Hope you enjoy your stay :)

There is a VIP cig store in the flying horse arcade as well, and a shop in Mansfield, I have yet to visit it but may do so soon. If you would like to try out different flavors visiting shops or meeting up with other vapers who can give reccomendations is really good. Shame you missed the minimeet but ZT has the idea of makibg it a fairly regular thing, look for the thread acthung midlands vapers in regional forums for details I guess.

Oh and if after a good cherry juice i reccommend ukecigstores cherry juice as the best cherry I have yet found. But like all cherry ones I have yet tried it's a bit more cherry flavour than actual cherry if you knoe what i mean. Still it's a nice one, just depends what you're looking for. I think they have a discount code on here too... Only wish I'd found it before buying a load of juice there.

Back
Top Bottom