What's new

Edwards89

Hi vapers,

Ive been browsing for a while now but finally joined.

Been smoking for around 10-15 years but have recently got into vaping as a means of cutting down and maybe quitting.

Im currently using a innokin kroma with slipstream tank and vaping nasty juice slow blow at 3mg.

Have ordered a smok stick v8 baby too

Thanks

Ben

attachment.php
upload_2016-11-10_21-18-28-gif.109788
Hello @Edwards89, nice to meet you Mate !!!

Welcome to POTV :)

Got a Kroma but no that keen on the slipstream tank TBH. How do you find it?

Welcome and well done for taking in step in at least reducing your cigs. It just been over a year since I had my last roll up and I owe it completely to vaping and the motley lot on here that has given great help and advice when I needed it (and I still do at times) so don't hesitate to ask.

Welcome to POTV :)

Got a Kroma but no that keen on the slipstream tank TBH. How do you find it?
hi, i dont really have anything to compair it to yet as ive not had any other devices yet, it seem ok but the whole device seems like it can be tempramental at times feeling like its not firing at full power. ive tried my friends smok stick v8 baby and that felt nice, really feel free when taking a drag. unfortunatly ive been sent the V8 not the V8 baby so havent been able to compair the two.

i did post about it in a different section but havent had a reply yet, smok stick v8 or smok stick v8 baby whats the better device? i know the v8 has a 3000MAH battery vs the v8 babys 2000MAH but ive read the tank on the baby is better? need someone who knows their stuff to help me out :)

thanks for the warm welcome everyone :D

hi, i dont really have anything to compair it to yet as ive not had any other devices yet, it seem ok but the whole device seems like it can be tempramental at times feeling like its not firing at full power. ive tried my friends smok stick v8 baby and that felt nice, really feel free when taking a drag. unfortunatly ive been sent the V8 not the V8 baby so havent been able to compair the two.

i did post about it in a different section but havent had a reply yet, smok stick v8 or smok stick v8 baby whats the better device? i know the v8 has a 3000MAH battery vs the v8 babys 2000MAH but ive read the tank on the baby is better? need someone who knows their stuff to help me out :)

thanks for the warm welcome everyone :D

We have both here and the V8 stick is fitted with the TFV8 Big baby tank and is bigger and has more airflow and more clouds. The V8 baby stick is fitted with the TFV8 baby tank and is smaller and has a little less cloud capability. They are both nice little vapesters. My favourite is the little one just because it is lighter and....... I don't know why. Very similar devices. The EU TPD variants are a bit poo and would always get mine from China in the non-tpd format.

Simple solution. One of each :)

Back
Top Bottom