What's new

Newbie with questions (don't we all?)

coilmaster m8

Coil wrapping tool? ? ? I got one with my coil master kit, sure there are other brands out their. http://bfy.tw/HSw2
No it wasn't telescopic. It had larger black handles on both ends and a thinner metal rod in the middle.
You literally hooked the wire to it and turned the handle.
Thanks though :)

No it wasn't telescopic. It had larger black handles on both ends and a thinner metal rod in the middle.
You literally hooked the wire to it and turned the handle.
Thanks though :)
Thats what i have (the thing with rods and two ends) . I'm sure it was one of the results. Try coil master wrapping tool :). It came with my coil master v3 kit which you could also search and get as it has everything you need for building [emoji8]

Last edited:
Thats what i have (the thing with rods and two ends) . I'm sure it was one of the results. Try coil master wrapping tool :). It came with my coil master v3 kit which you could also search and get as it has everything you need for building [emoji8]
Thank you :D

Cool! You use smile too :D

= I’m quite dubious about Amazon’s smile actually; it’s probably a reptilian one. It would better if they just paid their employees properly rather than making PR with negligible charity donations.

After a while you will probably stop screwing it all together and just use the rods to make a coil if you’re as impatient as I am. Or you could skip this stage and go for the option mentioned by Chapperz
IMG_2152.JPG

Back
Top Bottom