What's new

Newbie here

Thanks for all the replies! I am already looking to buy my first Mod + RTA + batteries. I will let you know how it goes!

Have you got any ideas of what you're after yet?

I think I decided what I am gonna get:

Mod: Voopoo Drag
RTA: wotofo serpent smm

Still undecided about batteries, coils, cotton and tools. Anything else I am missing? Too many things to consider for a newbie hehe

I think I decided what I am gonna get:

Mod: Voopoo Drag
RTA: wotofo serpent smm

Still undecided about batteries, coils, cotton and tools. Anything else I am missing? Too many things to consider for a newbie hehe

I just recently started using the Drag and think it's a great choice. I have no experience with the Serpent as I've not used anything but Bonza RDAs since I started with drippers myself. It will all come down to experiencing different devices & tanks/RDAs & such for yourself. I love the Bonza for how easy it is to build on & great flavour, loads of airflow & deep juice well. I'm sure there are many that compare just as well and everyone will tell you their favourites are the best, but as I said, I have little experience.

As for batteries, coils & cotton, again it'll be a case of trying a few out and seeing what suits you. Regarding the batteries, I'd say definitely do a bit of research & use those that are tried & tested relentlessly and proven to be adequate/safe for the use.

There is a lot to consider, but that's all part of the fun. I look forward to hearing how it all goes. :) All the best.

Hi and welcome, like yourself I've not been vaping long and am slowly learning. I started with a Vaporesso Revenger kit and I'd recommend it but I haven't really tried anything else to compare it to :) I've since bought a Boreas V2 RTA and have started learning to build coils. Fogstar seem to get good reviews for batteries, get a Coil Master kit as a starting point if you want to build your own and Cotton Bacon was recommended to me. I'm using all of these and have no complaints but again nothing to compare to. Good luck with it all.

Back
Top Bottom