What's new

Newbie - Hello!

Hi and welcome :D

With wire you'll need more power to get the ramp up time down.

I was running it at around 100 to 120 Watts to play around with it. Its the Blotto RTA with some Alien Claptons (3mm) thrown in it. Ohm'd out to around 0.12 from memory. The flavour just wasnt there in comparison to my Mesh Kylin RTA. Lots of bloody heat though and clouds! Maybe just need to practice the wicking. The wells were loose with no leaks, the coils were packed enough to be snug but not move the coil...

Cheers for the welcomes all

I was running it at around 100 to 120 Watts to play around with it. Its the Blotto RTA with some Alien Claptons (3mm) thrown in it. Ohm'd out to around 0.12 from memory. The flavour just wasnt there in comparison to my Mesh Kylin RTA. Lots of bloody heat though and clouds! Maybe just need to practice the wicking. The wells were loose with no leaks, the coils were packed enough to be snug but not move the coil...

Cheers for the welcomes all
TBH comparing wire coils with mesh is always going to leave you disappointed in my experience. I like wire coils for a warmer vape with a different flavour, not necessarily worse, but different.

Some flavours seem to work better on wire than mesh imo also. Some juice I use basically just tastes of sweetness with mesh but with wire it brings out all of it. Equally some juice tastes better on mesh but all of this is subjective.

Hello and :welcome2: to the Planet. I was kind of like you a few months back preferring Mesh to anything else, i was given some Framed Staple Coils a bit back and decided to try them and i was like WoW. i looked online to see how these coils were made and came across a Daedalus Coil Making Tool, well it makes the different Wires to make the Different Coils and have to say it's one of the best vaping items i have bought since starting. I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys good quality coils plus the money it saves you as well.

@John757

Screenshot_20210308-192106_Bitmoji.jpg

Back
Top Bottom