What's new

newbbie

mikegreen

Postman
hey new to forums n new to the joys o vapin (be gentle) 3 months off the smokes n not missin them smoked about a half ounce a day. couple o questions. started mixin ma own juice n wondered if its ok to use the wifes cake flavourins for ma juice. n lookin to upgrade to a vvv any advice i'm usin a vgo mini the now doin the job but want a vvv for at home

Hey Mike Welcome to the Planet :)

As for mixing, I strongly suggest, buying from a reputable vendor of flavour concentrates, some food flavourings that you buy for food, have chemicals in them that are not safe and some can cause "popcorn lung"

An Ego Twist is a great starter VV, Lavatube, Zmax or a Provari :D

There's people on this forum far more qualified than me to answer this, but as far as I know you can use alcohol based flavours but not oil based. As far as VV goes, everyone has their favourite. I use an ego v6, a lavatube and an Imotion2 v+.

You are best off using the flavours that the vape stores supply as food ones can have all sorts of stuff that isn't good for your atty (sugars and stuff), can be oil based and aren't as strong. i think some are ok but it works out better value using the ones that are for vaping as you don't need to use anywhere near as much. There are some great DIY suppliers, check out the suppliers thread in the mixology section and don't forget to check out the discount codes too!
Welcome along to our little piece of vaping heaven, we are a very friendly lot so if you need any help (no matter how big or small) just ask and you'll be flooded with answers! Well done on doing so well :)

Hi Mike and welcome. I'd echo all the above advice.

cheers guys i'll leave her cookin supplies alone save me gettin a hard time. likin the look o the provari have to start droppin hints

Hello mate and welcome to the planet, Provari, my weapon if choice is the middle one

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349638213.630598.jpg

Back
Top Bottom