What's new

New Vaper, big fan of RTA's

Sleeves

Initiate
Hi POTV,

I am a very new vaper and have already been on a steep learning curve from starting with a beginners kit, to Uwell 3, to Rda to squonk and now happily (for now) settled in the Rta scene, I am already finding the speed in which new products and ideas are released at a crazy speed.

Hi @Steeves and welcome. Yep, the speed and intensity of new releases of Vaping products is incredible. However I think that, in my opinion, there has been very little coming to the market that is truly innovative. I have bought new RTAs over the last couple of years, all still have similar pros and cons as my first RTA, a Kayfun Lite Plus, from 4 years ago. Drippers and Squonking atties haven't seen massive improvements (despite what youtubers may scream at us) either. Regulated Mods have improved hugely since I started Vaping, and the affordability and quality has been a massive improvement.
Wicking hasn't changed much since the arrival of cotton wool, I think I started on Rayon, or fibreglass or something equally nasty.
Juice has got better in the last few years though! And the knowledge base of Vapers has become wider, so coiling and pre-made coils have improved.

Hi @Steeves and welcome. Yep, the speed and intensity of new releases of Vaping products is incredible. However I think that, in my opinion, there has been very little coming to the market that is truly innovative. I have bought new RTAs over the last couple of years, all still have similar pros and cons as my first RTA, a Kayfun Lite Plus, from 4 years ago. Drippers and Squonking atties haven't seen massive improvements (despite what youtubers may scream at us) either. Regulated Mods have improved hugely since I started Vaping, and the affordability and quality has been a massive improvement.
Wicking hasn't changed much since the arrival of cotton wool, I think I started on Rayon, or fibreglass or something equally nasty.
Juice has got better in the last few years though! And the knowledge base of Vapers has become wider, so coiling and pre-made coils have improved.

Thanks for the reply and warm welcome, I agree that pre-made coils have improved a lot and the jump towards mesh seems to me to be a good step, I have just started using a freemax mesh pro rta with mesh coil and have had good results over the last week and half a dozen or so tanks.

fIitLF3.gif

Back
Top Bottom