What's new

New vape store owner

Welcome, has long been my dream to retire to Paphos. Just need a lottery win and I could be one of your regulars!

Hi mrdj

Paphos is great mate. Trust me it's the true cyprus. Quiet and more relaxed. A lot to do and if don't want to do anything there is a lot of that too.

Welcome, has long been my dream to retire to Paphos. Just need a lottery win and I could be one of your regulars!

Ye I know what you mean. I feel so lucky knowing that I live here. It's the most beautiful town in the world. It's so relaxed that even the dogs and cats have an afternoon siesta.

Hello and welcome.good luck with your store...Spent some time in cypres..mainly refuelling the hercs etc on the way to Middle East and Africa..
Sometimes had a overnight but the powers that be did not like that too much as the troops would disappear and not parade on time if at all...someone always got locked up...

Hello and welcome.good luck with your store...Spent some time in cypres..mainly refuelling the hercs etc on the way to Middle East and Africa..
Sometimes had a overnight but the powers that be did not like that too much as the troops would disappear and not parade on time if at all...someone always got locked up...

Hey aj

Ye I used to own a cocktail bar in Paphos 10 years ago and the boys, squaddies, used to come down for R and R. Nice bunch of guys had some good times with them, but there was always one or two who would take things a bit too far. Don't blame them though it's a tough life that they live. Leaving your loved ones behind for such a long period of time gets to even the strongest man. Big respect to them for doing what they do. The MP 's job was definitely the worst. Baby sitting grown men is worst than baby sitting children. ;))

attachment.php
upload_2016-11-10_21-18-28-gif.109788
Hello @vapeexpresspaphos , Nice to meet you mate !!!

[Insert generic welcome message]

Congratz on opening your own shop and business and best of luck to you! Also my wife is of Cypriot decent, no idea where abouts but she is xD

Welcome to the Planet: )

If things had turned out a little different a few years ago we would also be in Pathos.
We got offered the chance to move there but thankfully ( I think) we stayed but If we had of gone I wonder if we had started DDV :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom