What's new

New user, and new to vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well hello there and a jolly spiffing welcome to the forum wot wot! Get involved and ask away, the forum shall answer, good work on the stand and moving to vaping! Tally ho and all that, pip pip.
Hellooooo. And a friendly hello thanks for the welcome. thanks im glad that any questions I ask will be answered. This is still new to me. Thankyou for the nice words on the cabinet.

Hi Vaping doyle and :welcome1: to the planet. :)

Nice work there on your new storage box. :thumbup:

Best thing you could have done, coming over to vaping from smoking. Far more healthy, far less cost and once you find your ideal kit the taste is in a different universe with the huge choice of lovely flavours.

We love questions on here and nothing is too silly to ask so if you need any help with anything feel free to ask away and there'll be plenty of people happy to point you in the right direction.
Thanks for the kind words.

Hello all, im new to this vaping forum and also vaping. I quit smoking two weeks ago and decided enough was enough. And packed in smoking straight away. I chose to start vaping and bought a deluxe vape pen a 88vape and bought a few e-liquids and spare coils and over the next weeks ive become hooked on vaping exploring the vast market of various types of e-juices. Ive even built a mini vape pen storage for all of my bits and bobs. But ive haven't touched tobacco since. I do miss my small cigars thoe, ive ordered a cigar and double expresso flavor for my vape pen. Thats my introduction.

Ive also made a vape pen holder.

Attachments

• DSC_0409.JPG
    DSC_0409.JPG
    660.8 KB · Views: 31
  • DSC_0412.JPG
    DSC_0412.JPG
    824.8 KB · Views: 31
  • DSC_0411.JPG
    DSC_0411.JPG
    557.5 KB · Views: 27
Hi and welcome, no need to go quite as far as our pal @Jd_ and if your vape pen set up works for you carry on and enjoy.. but keep an eye on the occasional forum give aways and pop your name down for the chance to win an alternative (backup) kit ;)

Welcome to the ape house @Vaping doyle, pretty sure that you'll find answers to most, if not all, of your questions. Nice cabinet, btw. :cool:

"Who’s for tea?"

Just joshing with ya...:tongue:

This is rew's cabinet. :p

Are you sure @MarylinC37 ?

Could've sworn that it looked summat like this...

rew cage.jpg

Or this...

owl cage.jpg

Or this...

owl-in-cage.jpg

Or may be I'm just getting confused with @fil ? :confused:

Hi and welcome! I need a whole room lol

I hear you sister...good job I'm allowed a 'man cave'. ;)

Loool. What got me also is the amount of juices is mind blowing ive even bought two of my favourite cigar/ double espresso
Still waiting for them arrive. At some point ill build up my vape collection and enjoy. Mybe I might need to build a bigger storage cabinet.

There's no 'may be' about it, it's a given.

You like baccy and coffee ?

This is one of my favourites...

Cafe-Tobacco-E-Liquid-by-Dinner-Lady.jpg

Available from here...https://www.vapeclub.co.uk/e-liquids/dinner-lady/50-50/cafe-tobacco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom