What's new

New to vaping

tomoliu0409

Hey guys, I'm totally new to vaping, curious and a bit excited, any products good for beginners?

Many thanks!

Well hello there and a jolly spiffing welcome to the forum wot wot! There are plenty of products good for beginners but if you could answer a few questions we can make better recommendations.
What's the budget? Do you want a device where you draw into your mouth then your lungs, like a cigarette (MTL) or one where you draw directly into your lungs (DL)? External or internal battery? Can it be big or does it have to be small? Do you want an all in one device or tank and mod?
Sorry it feels like a barrage of questions but it really does help to tailor advice to find what is best for you.

Hi and welcome to the community. As @ForestMagpie says we need a bit more info on your vaping preferences before giving recommendations. There are some great pod style devices out there now that are great for beginners.

Well hello there and a jolly spiffing welcome to the forum wot wot! There are plenty of products good for beginners but if you could answer a few questions we can make better recommendations.
What's the budget? Do you want a device where you draw into your mouth then your lungs, like a cigarette (MTL) or one where you draw directly into your lungs (DL)? External or internal battery? Can it be big or does it have to be small? Do you want an all in one device or tank and mod?
Sorry it feels like a barrage of questions but it really does help to tailor advice to find what is best for you.

Hi! Thanks for your hep! I would say...less than $30? (not sure it's enough or not). Into mouth maybe, not that like lung type. Internal battery and small one would be great! Hate to carry many little things in my purse. Actually I don't have too much knowledge about tank or mod, so I would leave this unknown. Could these help me narrow down a bit?Many thanks again!

Welcome to the Planet @tomoliu0409 , there are a boatload of things aimed at beginners but as already said we need info to fill your prescription.

Sorry just seen that you had added what your looking for. If that's what you are wanting you should go for a pod i would of thought, the Drag S is good plus you have a good range of coils you can get, pretty good on Battery too. I am sure someone else will be along to offer some more advice. Good Luck on your vaping journey.

Last edited:
Hi! Thanks for your hep! I would say...less than $30? (not sure it's enough or not). Into mouth maybe, not that like lung type. Internal battery and small one would be great! Hate to carry many little things in my purse. Actually I don't have too much knowledge about tank or mod, so I would leave this unknown. Could these help me narrow down a bit?Many thanks again!
I'd have a look through the review section, in particular those by @DeeDee aka (Pod Queen) which you can find here:
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/writers/diane-wagerfield
They are definitely a good starting point. If you find something that catches your eye you can always ask to find out more.

Thanks @ForestMagpie didn't know you could do that link lol.

Hey @tomoliu0409

Welcome to POTV, you have chosen the best place (imho) to start your vaping journey! We have all been there and are here to help you as much as possible my lovely, so make sure you ask questions as much as you need to, no judgement here ok.

So not sure if you have had a nosey through some reviews yet. If it helps this is my top 5 based on use and your budget/requirements

Wenax K1 (throw away replacement pods)
Aspire Favostix (throw away replacement pods)
Aspire AVP Cube (seperate coils)
ZQ Vapor Xtal (throw away replacement pods)
Voopoo V Suit (seperate coils)

There are others but are a little more expensive.

Please let me know if u have questions and of course this is just my personal suggestions, others on here may also have some too, i only offer up kits that i know and have used personally.

Back
Top Bottom