What's new

New to forum, not to vaping!

Rusty-balls

Hi everyone. New to the forum. Been vaping since 2014. I’m hoping to learn a few new things, pick up some tips and make friends!
I’m also having a problem. Using crown 4 tank, 0.23 coils, fired at the recommended wattage. Was getting 1-2 weeks out of the coils but now, I’m lucky if I get 48 hours. Am doing nothing different. I do vape an apple juice, 70vg.
I’m hoping to either get some advice on how I can make my current set up work like it used to or get some recommends on more reliable kit! Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi and welcome to the community. Can't help with that set up but I'm sure someone can.

Hi and :welcome2: to the planet. :)

Personally, I absolutely hated the Crown 4. I use rebuildable coils these days but when I still used stock coils I found the best tanks were either the Freemax Mesh Pro which I preferred or the Falcon 2 which was also a good tank. I know that Freemax have just brought out the Mesh Pro 2 as well which apparently has upgraded coils so you could think about giving one of those a try.

Hi and welcome to the Planet. Coild be a batch of faulty coils if your doing nothing different.

Hi and :welcome2: to the planet. :)

Personally, I absolutely hated the Crown 4. I use rebuildable coils these days but when I still used stock coils I found the best tanks were either the Freemax Mesh Pro which I preferred or the Falcon 2 which was also a good tank. I know that Freemax have just brought out the Mesh Pro 2 as well which apparently has upgraded coils so you could think about giving one of those a try.
Thanks for this. I just don’t have the confidence to start branching out into building my own, feel like I don’t know enough!

potv-ani-gif.210337

Back
Top Bottom