What's new

New here from Australia

attachment.php
upload_2016-7-2_18-38-1-gif.95932
Hello @Trevros ,nice to meet you Mate!!!

Thanks for the belated welcomes. What juices are your favourites? When I first started vaping I liked more tobacco blends but now I'm more into stuff like Cola-Cherry.

Favourite juices are Manabush Nokomis and Chiricahua Sun (the amped in particular). They are tobacco based but so much more. Not sure how much shipping would be as they are UK based. I switch that up with a blackjack or cherry tunes type flavour.

Hi mate. I get most of my mix supplies from here below.
Good prices and has that many sales its hard to keep up. Free shipping for orders $75 and over.
https://www.flavourworld.com.au/
Most vape gear from these guys below. They have some good sales. Free shipping $50 and over. They have a NZ based shop too where you can get Nic and premixed nic juices.
https://vapoureyes.com.au/
Vapeking is ok, but no free shipping until you hit the $150 mark.
https://www.vapeking.com.au/

I ordered this lot from Vapoureyes on Monday afternoon and got it today (Thursday) . Fantastic shipping time and they even fixed up a blunder I made (I accidentally ordered the cherry cola in 0mg instead of 6mg).
89533995_2658297271115648_8060212180617789440_o.jpg

I ordered this lot from Vapoureyes on Monday afternoon and got it today (Thursday) . Fantastic shipping time and they even fixed up a blunder I made (I accidentally ordered the cherry cola in 0mg instead of 6mg).
89533995_2658297271115648_8060212180617789440_o.jpg
Good one mate, great to hear. I have dealt with them for about 2 1/2 yrs and have always found them to be top notch to do business with and why I will happily recommend them to others. :thumbup:
Flavourworld in NSW for mix supplies is another.
They both give a damn about their customers. Not just take the money and run.

I was a longtime smoker, started in high school then quit then started a job in the real world then started really smoking. I used to go through a 50 gram pouch of Port Royal rollies a week. That was sort of ok when it was 20 bucks a pouch (when I was in high school you could get a pouch and 2 packs of papers for $1.75 - that was back in 1984) but when it got to $50 that was it for me. I'd tried vaping before with a piss weak stick with zero nicotine (I later found out that selling nicotine products was illegal but you can import them - weird law) which was pathetic so I thought vaping was crap..

Anyway, three years ago I imported some e-juice from NZ where nicotine juice is legal and got hold of an Endura T22. I've been through 4 of them, they seem to die after about six months. Just had my first Vaporesso Drizzle Fit die then ordered another. I thought stuff that (not sure if swearing is allowed here but you get the gist) so a couple of weeks ago I got a Vandy Vape Jackaroo, I use a rotation of 4x21700s and keep a log of battery performance and coil puffspan. There's clouds galore around here now. I haven't had a smoke for three years, my sense of smell is back (the smell of ciggies is absolutely repulsive), and I've progressively cut back from 18mg juice to between 12 and 6 depending on the flavour.

BTW, a pouch of baccy here is now $100 FFS.
Hi Mate.
If you are into DIY, you can use our 20% off with code DIY20, we are a new flavour re-seller in Australia:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom