What's new

New here from Australia

Trevros

Initiate
I was a longtime smoker, started in high school then quit then started a job in the real world then started really smoking. I used to go through a 50 gram pouch of Port Royal rollies a week. That was sort of ok when it was 20 bucks a pouch (when I was in high school you could get a pouch and 2 packs of papers for $1.75 - that was back in 1984) but when it got to $50 that was it for me. I'd tried vaping before with a piss weak stick with zero nicotine (I later found out that selling nicotine products was illegal but you can import them - weird law) which was pathetic so I thought vaping was crap..

Anyway, three years ago I imported some e-juice from NZ where nicotine juice is legal and got hold of an Endura T22. I've been through 4 of them, they seem to die after about six months. Just had my first Vaporesso Drizzle Fit die then ordered another. I thought stuff that (not sure if swearing is allowed here but you get the gist) so a couple of weeks ago I got a Vandy Vape Jackaroo, I use a rotation of 4x21700s and keep a log of battery performance and coil puffspan. There's clouds galore around here now. I haven't had a smoke for three years, my sense of smell is back (the smell of ciggies is absolutely repulsive), and I've progressively cut back from 18mg juice to between 12 and 6 depending on the flavour.

BTW, a pouch of baccy here is now $100 FFS.

Welcome .
dog.gif

Hi and welcome to the community. Swear as much as you like on here btw

Back
Top Bottom