What's new

New coil and eliquid going brown or black within hours

Hi and welcome to the community. Hope you find a solution from the suggestions above.

I'd never heard of Prime Vapes before. Just ordered some 'orange and mango' and some nic salts from them.

Fruits used before have always been so subtle, I might as well vape unflavoured, so let's see PV can do any better. Fingers crossed.

I'd never heard of Prime Vapes before. Ordered some 'orange and mangp' and some nic salts.

Fruits have always been so subtle, I might as well vape unflavoured, so let's see PV can do any better. Fingers crossed.
they have been voted Vendor of the year two years running for a reason :)

I suppose my new goal is to chase big rich clouds with out mindlessly cranking up the wattage! The added benefit being my battery lasts longer too.

Hi!

I think those goals are mutually exclusive.

Cloud chasers invariably use high wattages. And I bet many use flavourless (pure PG/VG) w/o nicotine too...

So why do you want to generate big clouds? It uses lots of eliquid AND battery charge w/o any benefits apart from the "aesthetic/look at me and my massive cumulus clouds"?

Depending on mod/coil, I vape at 15 to 50 W and I don't have the problems you reported, yet get a great vaping experience!

Last edited:
I'd never heard of Prime Vapes before. Just ordered some 'orange and mango' and some nic salts from them.

Fruits used before have always been so subtle, I might as well vape unflavoured, so let's see PV can do any better. Fingers crossed.

They are great quality liquids. You may not like them all of course but you should find something you like from them.

didnt read lol, I´ll wait for the blu-ray.

I saw the picture; thats pretty common on stock coil tanks thats nothing more than condensed and oxidized e-liquid. apart from its metallic taste, nothing bad about it.
When it creates a drop, it fall over the coil and ends vaporized as well.

Tastes good? then all is good.

And welcome!

They are great quality liquids. You may not like them all of course but you should find something you like from them.

It got here today, very quick.

Interestingly shaped bottle too. I'll be mixing the conc. at 25 % tomorrow.

Quite nice that Orange and Mango.

Nothing spectacular but nice.

No indication of VG/PG ratio or mixing suggestion.

I will try some more of their concentrates...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom