What's new

New Ape Intro

MrLizard

Postman
hello all.

I’ve dipped my toe into the Ape forums plenty of times over the last few years & i’ve finally plunged in and signed up. Very refreshing it is too.

The info and contributors here helped me move to vaping 3years ago after I decided I’d finally had enough of the stinky coffin-nails.

My setup is very simple and limited at the moment; a couple of single cell mods for portability (max 100W), two new sub-ohm tanks after recently moving away from some early poor choices (loving my new Freemax Mesh Pro), manufactured coils at the moment, & mtl.
I feel the shinyitus growing though, like the idea of RTA, RDA, and I feel a Squonk is in order.
- any tips on starter setups and kit greatly received.

I’ve been scanning the forums lately for juice recommendations and I received my first 4 bottles of Prime Vapes yesterday. Only tried 2 so far, Limonada & Purple Rain, and already hooked ...great juice, thank you Mr Bateman.

Take care you filthy apes,
Paul.

Hi and welcome to the community. Am a Primevapes fan myself

Thanks all.

All this fine sunshine (UK based so enjoying it while it lasts!) is giving me a pang for fizzy zesty citrus & berry flavours, anything with a nice tang to it, any hot-tips for sunny day juices?

Thanks all.

All this fine sunshine (UK based so enjoying it while it lasts!) is giving me a pang for fizzy zesty citrus & berry flavours, anything with a nice tang to it, any hot-tips for sunny day juices?
Hi and welcome citrus I'd go for primevapes limesicle its bloody lovely has a little bit of menthol/ice if you dont mind that it's my favourite, triple berry is damn good as is lemon and lime sorbet all from primevapes

hello all.

I’ve dipped my toe into the Ape forums plenty of times over the last few years & i’ve finally plunged in and signed up. Very refreshing it is too.

The info and contributors here helped me move to vaping 3years ago after I decided I’d finally had enough of the stinky coffin-nails.

My setup is very simple and limited at the moment; a couple of single cell mods for portability (max 100W), two new sub-ohm tanks after recently moving away from some early poor choices (loving my new Freemax Mesh Pro), manufactured coils at the moment, & mtl.
I feel the shinyitus growing though, like the idea of RTA, RDA, and I feel a Squonk is in order.
- any tips on starter setups and kit greatly received.

I’ve been scanning the forums lately for juice recommendations and I received my first 4 bottles of Prime Vapes yesterday. Only tried 2 so far, Limonada & Purple Rain, and already hooked ...great juice, thank you Mr Bateman.

Take care you filthy apes,
Paul.

Hey! Less of the filthy apes bit. We are all well respected pillars of society.

Who the heck am I kidding. Welcome to the planet

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom