What's new

Morning, new member here....

Hi and welcome mate. You use nic snuff?

Not snuff.....snus.

It's little bags of pasteurised tobacco with flavouring that you put under your top lip. It's a very old Swedish tradition.

Also comes in many flavours and different Nic strengths - similar to vape juice in a way. The benefit of it though is its very unobtrusive and you can do it on flights, in meetings etc....

On the downside, it's not great on the gums, which is why I am switching over to vaping (apart from flights and meetings ;-))

Not snuff.....snus.

It's little bags of pasteurised tobacco with flavouring that you put under your top lip. It's a very old Swedish tradition.

Also comes in many flavours and different Nic strengths - similar to vape juice in a way. The benefit of it though is its very unobtrusive and you can do it on flights, in meetings etc....

On the downside, it's not great on the gums, which is why I am switching over to vaping (apart from flights and meetings ;-))
Oh ok, never heard of that before. That's very interesting to hear about. Welcome aboard and good luck with your vape journey mate.

Oh ok, never heard of that before. That's very interesting to hear about. Welcome aboard and good luck with your vape journey mate.

The problem with it is, it's not legal in the EU apart from Sweden. They insisted on keeping their right to it when they joined, but the EU would not let it be sold in any other countries as in their view, it would be adding new tobacco products to the market.

Still.....there are ways to get it delivered here now. The easiest is that some enterprising vendors have remarketed it as "Nordic Chew" which you can order online from Northerner.com and other places.

https://www.northerner.com/eu/nordic-chew

If you like strong nicotine and berry fruit I can whole heartedly recommend the "Thunder Lit Ruby Sting"

The problem with it is, it's not legal in the EU apart from Sweden. They insisted on keeping their right to it when they joined, but the EU would not let it be sold in any other countries as in their view, it would be adding new tobacco products to the market.

Still.....there are ways to get it delivered here now. The easiest is that some enterprising vendors have remarketed it as "Nordic Chew" which you can order online from Northerner.com and other places.

https://www.northerner.com/eu/nordic-chew

If you like strong nicotine and berry fruit I can whole heartedly recommend the "Thunder Lit Ruby Sting"
Thanks for that. I never knew anything like that existed. The closest I ever came to chewing tobacco was as a kid here in Australia. My Dad rollled his own. I thought tobacco was all the same and after watching numerous Cowboy movies where they chewed it thought his was the same. So one day I sneaked a handful of it, put it in my mouth and chewed it for all it was worth!
:18: I nearly threw up after a few minutes and never did it again. I then thought the Cowboys were nut's! :18:

Welcome @adm i seem to remember something about snus on the forums once before and I think someone was doing a survey or something and that was included.

Back
Top Bottom