What's new

Morning, new member here....

adm

Postman
I have been smoke free for over ten years, but have kept my nicotine addiction all that time. I have been using (and greatly enjoying) Swedish Snus to feed the monkey, but figure it's now time to go completely tobacco free as well as smoke free.

I have picked up an Aegis Solo Squonk mod and a Valyrian II tank with the mesh coils. This is working great with the juice I have which is "Cocktail" by Fizzy Juice.

I have a selection of juices from Bryn, Five Prawns and a couple of others on the way to me, and also a Vandy Vape V2 mesh RDA. I am an ex electronic engineer so have no problem with jumping straight into the RDA world - in fact, I am looking forward to some little projects.

I also intend to learn to mix my own juices - I like to cook and to mix drinks, so why not make my own juice?

Finally, I will also be trying mixing CBD isolate into my juice in the very near future (assuming the CBD arrives today)

So....I guess I'm jumping in with both feet! Thanks for having me.....

Hi adm
QuVEQVr.png

Welcome @adm. Everything you need is here. You honestly won't get better advice, anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom