What's new

Lucy I hate you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear...I'm loving this thread and Lucy and Jack and David in a way....it's an intruiging love triangle for sure......and I wish them all the best.......

But I can't help noticing that our beloved 'IHateLucy's' Photobucket stream only contains pictures of Aoso batteries and their packaging - plus a couple of eFests and a battery comparison chart.

I think you are probably a battery obsessive of some sort? Did Lucy perhaps not share your love of batteries? I am sorry about your predicament but feel we need to know more about your batteries before we can really help.

Best Batteries,
ron 'battery' trousers

;)

Last edited:
Oh dear...I'm loving this thread and Lucy and Jack and David in a way..........and wish them all the best.......

But I can't help noticing that our beloved 'IHateLucy's' Photobucket stream only contains pictures of Aoso batteris and their packaging - plus a couple of eFests and a battery comparison chart.

I think you are probably a battery obsessive of some sort? Did Lucy perhaps not share your love of batteries? I am sorry about your predicament but feel we need to know more before we can really help.

Best
ron
Lucy liked a good supply of batteries and loved her batteries. Purple efests in a rubber dildo. Lasts a week used at full speed. Maybe, @lucyihateyou couldn't handle it.

I really hate to do this as this thread has given me much amusement today, but enough is enough! If we let one sneaky vendor in, we have to let them all in and then where would we be? Chaos would reign and we have more than enough of that already. So with a heavy heart......thread closed :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom