What's new

Long time lurker from America

Tom M

Initiate
Hi All,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I am a long term vaper from the US. Used to smoke 2+ packs a day. Tried to quit through all the pharmaceuticals and failed. Tried the gum -- got hooked on the gum and kept smoking. Finally vaping got me off of cigarettes and I've never looked back.

First rig was a mech mod and a Russian 91%, Used that for many years until I was seduced into prebuilt coils. The vape scene changed here in the US where everything became about clouds and I went back to rebuildables. This has actually been a blessing since I always enjoyed the hobbyist aspect of coil building. The hobbyist part of vaping seems to have a strong home here and I'm looking forward to participating in it.

Interests: RBAs, Kayfuns, Billet Box, Side by Side Mods, Gennies. I have also developed a taste for high end gear which is not helpig my bank balance!

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Tom

Hi and welcome to the community. It's a fun forum but it won't help your bank balance.

Hi @Tom M and welcome to the forum. This lot won't do anything to improve your bank balance thats for sure

Hi Tom M
QuVEQVr.png

Back
Top Bottom