What's new

Just saying hi...

sandman_dreaming

Initiate
Well, it's now 34 days since I had my last roll up and my bank account is showing the strain of discovering vaping! :) I'm sure the cost will settle down, but right now everything is new and shiny and tasty :)

I bought a Vype pen about 18 months ago and used it occasionally, but it never quite hit the spot. Then, about a month ago I got an Apollo Ohm Go kit with a couple of their tanks and the difference was mind blowing. Since starting to use it I've ditched the analogues.

Last week I got myself a Smok Alien 220...and a couple of K3 tanks...and have a couple of Kanger Toptank Nano's arriving tomorrow. I like having a few tanks ready to go with my favourite liquids and just change them as and when I feel like it as it seems to be a bit of a faff cleaning them out when you're changing flavours. To be honest I still love the Apollo tanks as they take both 0.5 and 1.0 ohm coils and they have a lovely air vent to adjust the flow. I'm hoping the 2 Toptank Nanos will be similar (can use sub and plus ohm coils and have decent adjustable vents).

Anyways, just wanted to say hello and thank everyone for all the info I've gleaned from the forums already!

Hi and welcome to the planet :) Well done on quitting!! :yahoo:

If you've been looking through the forum you gotta know that the shinyitus never goes away... you just get poorer and poorer!! :17:

But it's way more fun and you don't feel quite as guilty as when it was fags lol :D

Back
Top Bottom