What's new

Just Hello!

Yeah, your right. Most important thing is not smoking anymore. That was an accepted challenge, but I never thought I would be so easy; I never went back to smokes and now makes me sick.

upload_2021-1-3_17-58-26.png

Pretty much all my vape gear. Some stock coil sub-ohm tanks missing, but thats what I rotate regularly.
Need to add to that picture what I got on december, still to come home:
- Vaporesso PM40 (Vaporesso Xmas giveaway)
- Vaporesso Xiron (@Vapaneezer Scrooge giveaway)
- Smok Morph 2 kit (Sourcemore giveaway)
- Vandy Vape Kylin Mini V2 (I paid for that one :D)

As you can see its newbie vape stuff. But Im getting more interested in RBAs now.. and thats what I think it will be my future in vaping. I still (and will) love my sub-ohm tanks nonetheless.

Yeah, your right. Most important thing is not smoking anymore. That was an accepted challenge, but I never thought I would be so easy; I never went back to smokes and now makes me sick.

View attachment 235912

Pretty much all my vape gear. Some stock coil sub-ohm tanks missing, but thats what I rotate regularly.
Need to add to that picture what I got on december, still to come home:
- Vaporesso PM40 (Vaporesso Xmas giveaway)
- Vaporesso Xiron (@Vapaneezer Scrooge giveaway)
- Smok Morph 2 kit (Sourcemore giveaway)
- Vandy Vape Kylin Mini V2 (I paid for that one :D)

As you can see its newbie vape stuff. But Im getting more interested in RBAs now.. and thats what I think it will be my future in vaping. I still (and will) love my sub-ohm tanks nonetheless.
Hey, nothing wrong with this. Some nice set ups.
I've just got a few sub ohm tanks, due to walking or driving, & drippers jus aren't viable whilst doing either really.
Once you get into drippers, RDA RDTA etc, you'll love em.
Giveaways are great, why pay!
Soon you'll be making coils, & have more drippers than me!
Enjoy mate.

Hey, nothing wrong with this. Some nice set ups.
I've just got a few sub ohm tanks, due to walking or driving, & drippers jus aren't viable whilst doing either really.
Once you get into drippers, RDA RDTA etc, you'll love em.
Giveaways are great, why pay!
Soon you'll be making coils, & have more drippers than me!
Enjoy mate.
Actually, the first one at the right (an Artery Cold Steel AIO) its an RTA and the "guilty" of me starting getting more rebuildables :D
I do wrap my own coils for than one.
I had a Recurve RDA and a Profile 1.5 a year ago, a bit after starting vaping; but due to some reasons I giveaway them and stick to stock coilers.
Giveaways are great indeed, but its easy to become greedy and I dont like that. Im greedy actually, I must stop that behavior.
About drippers... cant see myself dripping or squonking anymore. RTAs and RDAS are great nowadays.
Thanks mate.

Back
Top Bottom