What's new

im new to this..

scarlett1990

i've bought the ECO e cig, cos I hate smell f smoke on my hands and clothes! i'm happy with purchase yet im struggling with the complications as I am a dumb blonde lol..so.. if you charge to green is that the max? Most of all. How do ou turn it off to save battery? I did 5 clicks today but now its dead after leaving it. PLUS the coils!! how often do they need charging and how the hell do u do it?? Charging ahs been ok..through usb on my lap top ..is this ok? How long does chrage last> should I leave it a while after green light.. then any advice on vapes as im coming off smoking I want some nico!! Mainly the expence..coils? vapes? is it less than smoking as I get duty free but im sick of the smell.. PLEASE help dumb blonde stewardess :-))

Hi @scarlett1990 and welcome to the planet.

ive not heard of that kit before so could you post a link or a picture to give us a clue.

its normally 5 clicks on and 5 licks off within 2 seconds.

if its a pen type then green is fully charged. some will change colour when it has dropped to half charge and then red when battery is almost drained.
ive got a pen type for work and coils can last 1-2 months but without seeing what you have it could be a cheapo and they only last a couple of weeks.
charging on laptop is fine and i usually do it each evening ready for the morning.

for all your juice needs this thread is worth bookmarking POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

worth a look is drip drop, LiQuid, re juiced, vampire vapes. these are what i started with and ive been cig free for 3.5 years after a 37 year habit of 20-30 a day.
12-18mg is a good starting point. after 3 weeks i dropped 6mg then a month later 3mg and stuck with it.
for pen type devices 50vg/50pg ratio of juice is best.

any other questions just ask away.

The light will go out when it's charged
5 clicks in quick succession will turn it off
Coils will last a week - 3 weeks depending on liquid mainly
To change the coil take the top off, remove the glass section and undo the coil in a anti-clockwise direction.
Charge will last as long as it lasts.... 7 hours? depends how much you vape
any usb will charge it but it can charge up to 1amp, a wall adapter would probably be faster

always prime the coils thoroughly

watch youtube if in doubt ... or read the supplied manual.

Welcome Scarlet. Did it come with instructions? Always the best place to start

Back
Top Bottom