What's new

I just am obsessed with vaps

EllisBabyblue

Hi planet peeps! My name is Ellis. I am 24 and have been smoking since I was 10 trying it out and 13 everyday.
I have been using vapes for years and have quit for 2 months once and 1 week on holiday.
I am now 2 weeks clean of stickies and have been vaping away. I am so proud of myself. I think if I didn't smoke green I would have quit the stickies a long time ago, but green always had a hold on me. So far I'm not even going to go back there.
Vaping just feels overall much cleaner and even though I don't feel as great as the time I quit for two months. As that was honestly the best I had been in years! But am not feeling as great but defos have more willpower this time.

I just wanted to post this to get some chat and find out how long have you guys been vaping for individually?

Right now I am using Joyetech Penguin and am vaping a 50/50 e liquid. As anything above that seems to burn out the coils right away.

My favourite e liquid to date has been Heidi Heisenberg skull slushies tried few of them (not blue) but Pineapple was amaaazing!

Thanks guys for listening to me rambling. Maybe if I chat on here then it's like nicotine replacement therapy and I'll have 30% more likely to stop smoking. LOL. Cheers.

Hi and welcome. Congrats on quitting. I've been vaping for 3 years now. When I started I had no intention of giving up the smokes, but I just used vaping to cut down. Over time I've been vaping more and smoking less. In a way I gave up smoking by mistake.
It certainly can seem like therapy being on here. We share our successes and failures and help each other out.
Hope you enjoy your time here and get involved.

Congrats on stopping, I quit 6 months ago, took one month of dual fuel and that was that. Still keep my fingers crossed.

If you really want to quit the cigs then this is the place to be. It's hard work buddy but if you can stand the pressure from your mates you hang around who smoke and can resist the temptation of the fags and vape nice flavours and dont smell like a toilet then your on the right path

easy steps for quitting.

1. smoke all the fags or baccy you have. DO NOT BUY MORE. Throw the empty packet and get someone to hide all lighters and matches
2. spend all your spare cash on juice or vapegear as this removes the ability to purchase tobacco.
3. start with 18mg nicotine in a mtl tank like a nautilus, then over time you can either try dropping down the nicotine to 12mg or lower if you can, or try DTL vaping with 3mg strength

Part 2. Green. There is no way you will completely quit smoking if using green. Unless you buy a proper dry herb vapourizer. Plus you won't get the flavour from your vape after smoking it just tastes meh.
Trust me i smoked Green for 27 years all day every day. I partake occasionally in a Bob Marley now but for medicinal purpose.

easy steps for quitting.

1. smoke all the fags or baccy you have. DO NOT BUY MORE. Throw the empty packet and get someone to hide all lighters and matches
2. spend all your spare cash on juice or vapegear as this removes the ability to purchase tobacco.
3. start with 18mg nicotine in a mtl tank like a nautilus, then over time you can either try dropping down the nicotine to 12mg or lower if you can, or try DTL vaping with 3mg strength

Part 2. Green. There is no way you will completely quit smoking if using green. Unless you buy a proper dry herb vapourizer. Plus you won't get the flavour from your vape after smoking it just tastes meh.
Trust me i smoked Green for 27 years all day every day. I partake occasionally in a Bob Marley now but for medicinal purpose.
What’s green ?

What’s green ?
Something that you roll with tobacco, or widely available in Amsterdam coffeeshops. Bob Marley smoked a lot of it. Unlike alcohol you wouldn't want a fight after consumption, you might eat a shitload of crisps, twixes, biscuits etc .

Last edited:
I don’t really eat crisps twixes or biscuits, and definitely no alcohol but I eat a lot of green salad and green vegetables. Not sure if that counts

Back
Top Bottom