What's new

I Got This!

Actually I’m a chilli menthol girl as it happens, I’ve been looking at the pink Coolfire z50, needing a DL, seen some prices from £38 to £56. I’m not into those big contraptions like the teenagers use.
The tank that comes with the z50 (the Zlide) is more of an MTL tank. You can get some restricted DL coils for it but it will be somewhat restricted ie tightish draw. Which SMOK tank and coils do you use? That way we can get an idea of what size and restriction you like.

Firstly - Welcome to POTV, nice to have another girly girl on here!

I dont really have much to add to what has been said above really

The sensis that Forest suggested will cover MTL and DTL so you can use 50/50 or 70/30 dependent on coil. Or you could go for the Gen too as use different coils and tanks very diverse too.

In the T20 you have what coil are you using the 1.3? I think they do a 0.8 too

So you want a DL kit thats smaller and girly? So I would suggest:

The Gen Nano (snaler version of the one MHL mentioned) https://www.ecigarettedirect.co.uk/vaporesso-gen-nano

Sensis by innokin

Smok RPM40

But im a MTL girl so maybe I will shut up now

Dee

Hi.
Welcome to POTV.

Like yourself I vaped for two years only doing menthol.

Then when looking for a new device I found this site a few months ago.

Now I have about ten different flavours on the go.
This site can be very corrupting. Lol.

I have found Primevapes have some very nice flavours particularly purple rain.

Another is rodeo I like there pear drops.

Good luck finding your new stuff.
The members on here are very helpful and usually friendly

So, using a Smok tank, what wattage you using. I ask this as it would determine how i can help you. And give advice, welcome to the Planet by the way, @Adele Lisa

Hello and Welcome @Adele Lisa , I thought i was seeing things with our very own @ForestMagpie suggesting 50/50 for DL. There are plenty of Tanks and Mods out there so choose what you think would make you happy and also be reliable. There are also Pods which although i am not the greatest fan of them there are 1 or 2 that are quite good.

Back
Top Bottom