What's new

How's every one doing?

How do TootlePuffer. Welcome to this great community, relatively new to vaping, the folks here are great loads of help and encouragement and not forgetting humour.
Best regards Jonty

Hi and Welcome to the Planet, a vast library of vaping information, if you can't find something in a post then there is always someone to guide you through the darkness. @TootlePuffer you mention country and didn't say which one unless i skipped and missed it, i am known for that amongst the apes, I am like most others on here from the UK.

Welcome to the zoo @TootlePuffer :)

Sounds like your journey has been nice and varied, I remember the days of those early cig-alike sticks, I failed on those and I was soon back onto the fags.

Out of interest how does the 1.6 Ohm Zlide coil compare to the 1.2 Ohm? I was going to order a new pack of 1.2's but tempted to try the 1.6's

Hi and Welcome to the Planet, a vast library of vaping information, if you can't find something in a post then there is always someone to guide you through the darkness. @TootlePuffer you mention country and didn't say which one unless i skipped and missed it, i am known for that amongst the apes, I am like most others on here from the UK.

Hi LordOdin and thank you. I wasn't going to say where I live because I almost feel SURVIVOURS GUILT, re Covid19, I live in New Zealand and we are Covid free. And of course I know how it is for the UK at the moment.

We have been free of it for awhile now except for the returning folks from o'seas who are WITHOUT EXCEPTION, transferred from the airport and taken to 5* hotels (taxpayer funded) and in quarantine for 2weeks.

Our early closing of the boarder, our geography and our strict lockdown is what saved us. Only kiwis, citizens can come in now, approx 400 arrive per day. We have had 5cases of escape from quarantine, 2 were covid positive, luckily caught pretty quickly. One escapee went to the supermarket, tosser spent 20min in mens grooming aisle taking selfies, what a dork. That supermarket had to closed for the day for deep cleaning, 12 staff had to go into 2week self isolation and as you can imagine the escapee is not top of NZ hit parade. Well I'm sure many of us would like to hit him lol.
Another man legged it from a different hotel...went to a bottle store and bought 6pk of beer and a bottle of wine????
All that effort for a small amount?
Others have escaped for various thing, a few for funerals. OMG sorry, got a bit sidetracked and wrote a novel here.

Hi LordOdin and thank you. I wasn't going to say where I live because I almost feel SURVIVOURS GUILT, re Covid19, I live in New Zealand and we are Covid free. And of course I know how it is for the UK at the moment.

We have been free of it for awhile now except for the returning folks from o'seas who are WITHOUT EXCEPTION, transferred from the airport and taken to 5* hotels (taxpayer funded) and in quarantine for 2weeks.

Our early closing of the boarder, our geography and our strict lockdown is what saved us. Only kiwis, citizens can come in now, approx 400 arrive per day. We have had 5cases of escape from quarantine, 2 were covid positive, luckily caught pretty quickly. One escapee went to the supermarket, tosser spent 20min in mens grooming aisle taking selfies, what a dork. That supermarket had to closed for the day for deep cleaning, 12 staff had to go into 2week self isolation and as you can imagine the escapee is not top of NZ hit parade. Well I'm sure many of us would like to hit him lol.
Another man legged it from a different hotel...went to a bottle store and bought 6pk of beer and a bottle of wine????
All that effort for a small amount?
Others have escaped for various thing, a few for funerals. OMG sorry, got a bit sidetracked and wrote a novel here.
Wow, I don't know how many others we have on here who are from NZ! Somewhere I would love to visit one day I must say as looks beautiful. I know this is random but there was am NZ TV show I loved a few years ago called The Almighty Johnsons, if you haven't seen it I'd look it up, it's awesome.
Now I got side tracked ha ha, want to swap Prime Ministers?

Welcome to the zoo @TootlePuffer :)

Sounds like your journey has been nice and varied, I remember the days of those early cig-alike sticks, I failed on those and I was soon back onto the fags.

Out of interest how does the 1.6 Ohm Zlide coil compare to the 1.2 Ohm? I was going to order a new pack of 1.2's but tempted to try the 1.6's

Thank you for the welcome Vapaneezer Scrooge, LOL those early cig-alikes were pretty much hard work eh!

Well I'm not too keen on the 1.2 firstly for me I found the flavour not as good as the 1.6. Also I had to use approx 2 tankfuls before I could tase much.
Ofcourse this is only MHO and I do know many who really like them but nah, not for me,where as I love everything re 1.6, the coil seems to last forever. Also I chuck anything and everything at it, salts at 50/50, Freebase at PG70/30 and I use both DIY and bought juices. OMG I hope I haven't just jinxed myself here:11:

Thank you for the welcome Vapaneezer Scrooge, LOL those early cig-alikes were pretty much hard work eh!

Well I'm not too keen on the 1.2 firstly for me I found the flavour not as good as the 1.6. Also I had to use approx 2 tankfuls before I could tase much.
Ofcourse this is only MHO and I do know many who really like them but nah, not for me,where as I love everything re 1.6, the coil seems to last forever. Also I chuck anything and everything at it, salts at 50/50, Freebase at PG70/30 and I use both DIY and bought juices. OMG I hope I haven't just jinxed myself here:11:
@Vapaneezer Scrooge I'd second what @TootlePuffer has said. I find the 1.6 z-coil way better than the 1.2. I find the flavour much better, the QC is better and they are very robust, they will take a range of liquids and they definitely last longer. That's all my experience of course but been using the coils for a good while now.

Wow, I don't know how many others we have on here who are from NZ! Somewhere I would love to visit one day I must say as looks beautiful. I know this is random but there was am NZ TV show I loved a few years ago called The Almighty Johnsons, if you haven't seen it I'd look it up, it's awesome.
Now I got side tracked ha ha, want to swap Prime Ministers?

Err that's a NO on the PM swap thank you :lol1::lol1::lol1:
Yep that show was pretty popular here !

Back
Top Bottom