What's new

Howdy

3 months, just stopped smoking and going good so far, besides the odd craving for a role up

Better keep your vaper of chioce close to hand then & the batteries charged at all times, then!

I've only been vaping for 9 months myself, but i don't miss the stench of cigarette smoke anymore, not to mention the fag breath and breathlessness as well!
I found it relatively easy to leave the stinkies behind, after switching to vaping...only the initial 2 weeks did I duel fuel. I don't think about smoking at all now...can't even stand the smell of fag smoke anymore! My sister still smokes..so when she visits i insist she smokes outside now....her response upon hearing that the first time? "You've changed!"

Oh yeh baby! :D Alas, i've not been sucessful in persuading her to follow suit.

Last edited:
Better keep your vaper of chioce close to hand then & the batteries charged at all times, then!

I've only been vaping for 9 months myself, but i don't miss the stench of cigarette smoke anymore, not to mention the fag breath and breathlessness as well!
I found it realatively easy to leave the stinkies behind, after switching to vaping...only the initial 2 weeks did duel fuel. I don't think about smoking at all now...can't even stand the smell of fag smoke anymore! My sister still smokes..so when she visits i insist she smokes outside now....her response upon hearing that the first time? "You've changed!"

Oh yeh baby! :D Alas, i've not been sucessful in persuading her to follow suit.

yep, the smell of cigs are now making me sick. when I vape at work I have to move far away from the smokers. misses still complain about the smoke, I guess women can complain about anything. two set of batteries, always charged and juice to hand, in fact I have a small 30ml bottle at work, 10ml bottle in my car and a 10ml bottle in my bag. just in case I run out of juice.

yep, the smell of cigs are now making me sick. when I vape at work I have to move far away from the smokers. misses still complain about the smoke, I guess women can complain about anything. two set of batteries, always charged and juice to hand, in fact I have a small 30ml bottle at work, 10ml bottle in my car and a 10ml bottle in my bag. just in case I run out of juice.

I still find it vaguely amusing that smokers who complain when i vape near them (cos sometimes ones doesn't have chioce where one can vape, since vapers have use the smoking areas), and i say the same to them about their smoking! At times, it can be a tad weird, being the only vaper n a den full of smokers! I hope this'll change someday!

As fer 'wimen', well...i don't currently have one in my life, so can't comment!

Back
Top Bottom