What's new

How are you doing, guys?

I bet you didn't think you'd be having a conversation about owls on a vaping forum? There are all sorts of non vape related threads further down the forum in The Lounge.
Well, you are completely right) "owls on the vaping forum" was not a part of my plan:tongue::hmm: and :thankyou: for your advice, I will visit those non vape threads, for sure

Well, you are completely right) "owls on the vaping forum" was not a part of my plan:tongue::hmm: and :thankyou: for your advice, I will visit those non vape threads, for sure

You seem to be having fun. That's the main thing. Start a thread on something that interest you. By the way, how is the vape scene in Ukrain?

You seem to be having fun. That's the main thing. Start a thread on something that interest you. By the way, how is the vape scene in Ukrain?
Well...vaping in Ukraine is not forbidden, moreover, it's very popular. It's cool, of course, but I disagree with parents, who buy e cigs for their 10+ year old kids, without any need, just to prevent them from smoking cigarettes, I don't like it, really

Well...vaping in Ukraine is not forbidden, moreover, it's very popular. It's cool, of course, but I disagree with parents, who buy e cigs for their 10+ year old kids, without any need, just to prevent them from smoking cigarettes, I don't like it, really

I agree, definitely not for kids. Only suitable for adults quitting smoking. Glad that vaping is thriving out there though.

Wellcome to POTV):woohoo::welcome2::welcome1::yourewelcome:
Hello!
My name is Elvira. I am from Lvov city, it's in Ukrain. Like singing, painting and cooking. Also I study English, German, Spanish and Latin languages.
I started vaping a couple of years ago, when tried to help my mom to give up smoking cigarettes. And we won, she stopped smoking, and shifted to the light, zero tabacco liquids. I'm proud of her.

Back
Top Bottom